NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I’m jealous y’all can use suppressors...
I’m located in MA

smh!!! Sometimes I forget how other states have silly laws. I’m in Arizona, I hope all the CA transplants don’t come over and start talking bout anti 2A laws.

Think a lot of ppl use silencer shop, from what I’ve heard they do everything for you basically including the trust.

seent them, I like that one stop shop service. Thanks for confirming.

smh!!! Sometimes I forget how other states have silly laws. I’m in Arizona, I hope all the CA transplants don’t come over and start talking bout anti 2A laws.

CA and MA are 2 states I know of that have similar laws. Our mag cap is limited to 10+1 :rolleyes
I’ve only had my LTC since January but after some slight research, MA is such a crap hole state for firearms :lol: New Hampshire is right next door and I know a few folks who go ham up there

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 Yes sir! I did a ton of research two years ago and goofed and could have got the sandman s and the ghost M together at a discount on silencer shop. What can do you run on your .45 tactical?

Sidenote, Academy had 9mm/.45 on the shelf Monday and today when i stopped by from what looked like the same shipment. Hype may be fading more :smokin.
image.jpg

My lgs had some 45 acp on the shelf, $33 for 50 rounds. I passed but I may got back and grab some, I’ll want to shoot it this weekend.

ATLANTIC GOT REAL POLISH 5.56 BERYLS.... 1500

gone before my card went thru but theyre getting more they say....

A silencer shop kiosk just went up in OCMD, sounds like i need to quit bulljivin and get a Sandman. dropping almost a stack to wait 6 months sounds less than ideal tho haha

Some dealers will let you put the can on layaway. I have several friends who have done that. They put 20% down and pay off the balance before the stamp clears.

Any of you guys running your can purchases via Trust or just flat out buying as an individual?

Trust

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 Yes sir! I did a ton of research two years ago and goofed and could have got the sandman s and the ghost M together at a discount on silencer shop. What can do you run on your .45 tactical?

Sidenote, Academy had 9mm/.45 on the shelf Monday and today when i stopped by from what looked like the same shipment. Hype may be fading more :smokin.
image.jpg

You are going to love it. I have an Osprey 45 on my FNX 45T. If I were buying today, I'd get the Obsidian 45.

layaway seems so brokeboy to me but I hate to have the $$ tied up. might hafta do that, like to always have a stack in reserve for random LGS finds

for instance... today they had a Saiga .308 for 899.99... im likely gunna buy it tommorow when i pick up the yugos throw a russian optic on it and try n get 2500 lulz

Some dealers will let you put the can on layaway. I have several friends who have done that. They put 20% down and pay off the balance before the stamp clears.

Trust

You are going to love it. I have an Osprey 45 on my FNX 45T. If I were buying today, I'd get the Obsidian 45.

i appreciate it homie! I went with the trust too. The first time i shot the .45 tac it had an Osprey attached. Im def looking into the Obsidian more now that you recommend it.

Kim Fatty the Third Kim Fatty the Third If possible when you do get one, get it delivered to a shop with a range. I’ve got mine coming to my “home” range that has the kiosk and they confirmed i can use my suppressor at their range while i wait for the clearance to come back. Essentially i can use it all I want while i wait, just have to leave my car keys at the front desk and sign a waiver when i check it out to shoot.

Gotta find a new FFL asap. Starting to have alot of issues for no reason. Dudes jus dont wanna do any work. Leavin my transfers sit for daysss, not checking in stuff that comes for days. DefiNately got that old racist vibe. Anyway, stinky krinky. I guess i can pick up my m70 2maro? Maybe? Hopefully.... 😐

Before cleaning.

20210326_170548.jpg
20210326_170130.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210326-172557_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20210326-172557_Photo Editor.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Stopped by the normal Thursday spot and grabbed the 7.62/buckshot/green tip but they were unusually blank so me being me rolled back today and they had .45/9mm/.22/223 etc. Hit Academy and scored too :pimp:. Even came up on some .22 for my boy. Keep pushing brethren, its slowly coming back!

EDIT: Just because it’s been sky high, price wise the 9mm was $16, .45 was $24, .22 was $64, .223 was $10.99, 7.62 was $16, 00 buck was $9, green tip was $11. Hasnt went up or down in the last month or so in my area, higher than what we’re used to but the best prices i’ve seen.
4FAD804B-2EC0-4C48-BDC7-FE26C1D45D45.jpeg

Last edited:
The gun show is coming back to my area next month

What’s a good price range for a Evo 3 A1? Guy wanted 800 for a Tec 9 Last I went

Back
Top Bottom