NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
My dude out here acting like this is Dynasty Mode on his XBox360... Calm down. At least keep this thing somewhat realistic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was gonna type the exact same thing

The chiefs are so bad off. We have to do something to right the ship. I figure cleaning house is the best bet. Trying to unload heavy contracts and infuse someyoung in the team is how we are looking right now.

All players on the team are up for trade.
Looking to get back into the first found and hopefully another second round pick

Also, Herm Edwards is doing nothing to improve the Chiefs so he has been canned.

Hiring of Carroll and Ward for Head Coach and QB Coach, a move to infuse more offense into this lackluster team.

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

i am interested in the saints pick and really would like to move back into the top 15 picks.

Larry Johnson is still up for trade

The LA move has been stopped

But the Hiring of Carroll has been completed.
The Chiefs has also hired Charlie Ward as the QB coach.
Thomas Jones and a 4th rounder for LJ
nerd.gif

Final offer.

laugh.gif

We hired Ward due to playing experience at FSU and his ability to lead a team. We want to ensure we had a minority candidate and want to get some true champsinto the poor playing chiefs.

Need a 1st rounder for LJ to be traded

We hired Ward due to playing experience at FSU and his ability to lead a team. We want to ensure we had a minority candidate and want to get some true champs into the poor playing chiefs.

Need a 1st rounder for LJ to be traded

Thats how you ruin a team QB....
smh.gif

And I'm a Nole fan and all....But that makes no sense...

If your going for a Minority....Why wouldn't you go after a Warren Moon or some !+%%???

Oh yeah....LJ+ Run-DMC???? Nice
sick.gif
pimp.gif

just trying to throw some excitement into this thing. it only seems like 5 of us total are posting. no matter who the chiefs draft it is not like they aregoing to make the playoffs for the next three years. Just trying to jazz it up.

if you want we can disregard all of my comments and i will just wait till my second round pick

Im just waiting for all the Todd McShay reports to come in...
laugh.gif

Ever try to listen to him and Jeremy Green talk about the draft?......its horrible

tx_kiper.jpg

Why the heck are the saints looking to trade out of the 10th slot?
there are 3 Elite CBs , Talib, Jenkins and Rogers-Cromartie , DE Phillip Merling and DT Kentwan Balmer still available.
Also, jerod Mayo has shot up most draft boards and would be a viable pick in the top 10.

The organization completely whiffed last yr by not drafting CB Chris Houston and it looks as tho they are about to strike out again.
maybe its time for the fans to grab those paper bags again

aints0614.jpg

if you want we can disregard all of my comments and i will just wait till my second round pick
Good idea. Let's go that route...

If a realistic trade comes along, (ie. Not trading Larry Johnson or Brodie Croyle) great. But throwing out Madden 08-esque trades defeats the purpose of thiswhole thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Good idea. Let's go that route...

If a realistic trade comes along, (ie. Not trading Larry Johnson or Brodie Croyle) great. But throwing out Madden 08-esque trades defeats the purpose of this whole thing.
laugh.gif

I have to say, as a spectator to this all, it's been entertaining if nothing else.

Seriously though - this is some more extreme stuff than i'd usually try to pull in madden.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by JBug88

Shannon - I like Rivers @ 7. Not my first choice, but a solid pick for a linebacking corp that will need walkers by the end of the season.

-J-

That was the thought process. You hear how the Pats never draft linebackers on the 1st day, if at all, but they need serious help at that position. I contemplated Ellis from USC as well but I thought D-Line was one of their strong points, if not their strongest, so youth and depth at the LB position was the call.

J, who would you have gone with?

actually, the more I think about that Rivers pick, the more I like it.
laugh.gif

maybe, maybe Rogers-Cromartie because I always think our secondary is shaky. Harrison is always one play or one syringe away from being suspended and losingGay, Wilson and Zant hurt us this offseason.

-J-

Chiefs have fired Herm Edwards due to the back clash after the drafting of Matt Ryan.

New Head Coach of the KC Chiefs is:

PETE-CARROLL150.JPG

The new hire is due to the move of the Chiefs to LA.
The new LA tean will be called the LA Stars

The former Chiefs will play in the Rose Bowl till a new site can be determine:

aerial.jpg

ajt0qq.gif

Reinfeldt_Mike.jpg

Fisher_Jeff.jpg

*Head Coach Jeff Fisher and Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt*

*Where looking to move up to draft Desean Jackson*
eek.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

PS
Mayo > Rivers .

wink.gif
Jamie-Dukes-Headshot.jpg

*JAMIE DUKES CHECKING IN*

Rich, Mooch and Prime time

I really hope there is not a team out there dumb enough to think that Jerod Mayo is better then Keith rivers. It would be a damn shame to see anyone draftboard that has mayo over rivers

laugh.gif
Dudes just dont know.
you'll get steady play outta Rivers, but you'll same steady play plus spectacular plays and turnovers outta Mayo.

Just remember who was the only one sayin Demeco Ryans would be better than AJ Hawk
nerd.gif

wink.gif

Here ends the lesson...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Just remember who was the only one sayin Demeco Ryan would be better than AJ Hawk

His mother.

I appreciate your "unbiased" assessment. Now bow down and kiss the rings +*$*%:

2c215a41a4456e5b715e4e09abaa2e17a6ae596.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom