NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

I have the next pick and I am ready to roll... I will be out all night in 2 hours though so hopefully it gets to me by then

IMO, the new rule for this mock draft next year should be ....only allow people who frequent S&T Daily to be the GM's/users....

Originally Posted by TheGift23

IMO, the new rule for this mock draft next year should be ....only allow people who frequent S&T Daily to be the GM's/users....

That, and leave all the Madden 08 Dynasty trade offers to your XBox... Don't bring those damn things in here.
laugh.gif

As for the real draft, everyone feelin good about the 10 minutes between picks now instead of the old 15?

I dunno, just thought that was relevant for this thread.
wink.gif

I'll be in first thing in the morning in case by some miracle we reach the second round tonight. Bout 7 AM PST.

*AZ Cardinals GM stepping out of the office for the evening*

Gunna I PM'ed you my pick... lets keep it movin boys

The Arizona Cardinals select Dominique Rogers-Cromartie, Defensive Back, Tennessee St.

We are very excited with this move. With Rolle likely moving to Safety, DB was a top priority for our organization. We now have an extremely fast player withunlimited potential hawking balls in the defensive backfield.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone take the Seahawks for me just in case because I'm going out of town for a 1 day business trip today and I will be very busy all day.

i'll take the seahawks if needed....
but i don't think it'll be movin that quickly...but if so i can do it i guess.

aight Acid, I put u in for Seahawks.

smh.gif
How u gonna make a dumb trade then forfeit your team.
smh.gif

and anyone whose pick is is coming up and who wont be around, all u have to do is PM me your list of picks, like 5 guys u want to take in the order u want totake them based on to availability.

If RyGuy doesn't show, I'll take his pick, but I don't want him to think I'm stealing it. Ya'll just said you wanted to keep this thingmoving so I'm offering a suggestion.

I'm going on a fishing expedition around the globe. How long can it really take to sail around the world?

I should be back in time to get the second round started.

I can understand it being slow on the weekend though somepeople have lives.
laugh.gif

When it gets back to the week im sure it will pick up right?
ohwell.gif

dudes need to learn to pm Gunna their picks if they know they aint gonna be at the comp for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom