NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Fly

My second and fourth and Lito for the number 12 and a 5th? I aint in no way shape or form a Eagles fan I am just competitive. and Lito would be the best CB on your team if you took him.

nahh...
tired.gif

any current first rounders need a starting lb in akin ayodele and also looking to get younger with a 2nd and 3rd im willing to give them up ... carpenter isavilable as well

With the 13th Selection of the NFL Draft

The Panthers select.....

Ryan Clady (Boise State)

ncf_i_clady_200.jpg

hurney_marty%281%29.jpg
Marty Hurney
"With Travelle Wharton moving to left guard there is a void at the left tackle position. We feel Ryan can fill in for this role from day one."

The last 3 teams were are all looking at OT as their #1 priority. Williams is a hard worker who is also very intelligent. Will be a very good fit for theBears.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

ok, I updated trades and changed Title for Nowitness

also, JVille819 is now in control of the Bills.
smh.gif

12levy.450.jpg

The old man can only operate certain times of the day
laugh.gif

Mike-Mayock.jpg

*MIKE MAYLOCK CHECKING IN TODAY*

big time run on OL players with the last 3 picks most of them are great to me but i have never seen them play

I seen Jake Long play VS Ohio state and he looked GREAT

Ryan Clady sucks but i have only seen him play once so im have to go back and watch some tape of him

I know but how dumb is it to have to pick a WR at or near the top of your draft this many yrs in a row.
laugh.gif

As the GM of the AZ Cardinals... Im chompin at the bit waitin to turn this franchise around... Draft your wideout and keep it movin
laugh.gif

FIRE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terrence Newman and PACMAN got into at workouts this morning, Newmans GOTTA GO! Who needs a shutdown corner??????? Im only lookinfor a 1st rounder in exchange for this guy

Back
Top Bottom