NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

Please someone tell me why the Texans would trade up with only 5 picks in this year's draft? They will stay with the 18th pick and select Mike Jenkins orAqib Talib or a LT....

Looks like RyGuy isn't showing up (if he does show, and he's mad, well all I'm going to say is I wanted to keep this thing moving)

With the 17th pick in the NT Mock Draft, The Minnesota Vikings select:

Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida
1251fuu.jpg

Why would the Vikings take Harvey when they are going to trade for Jared Allen during the draft next weekend?
Everyone knows it and can anticipate it coming a mile away!

It wouldn't be a draft if we weren't waiting around for Minnesota to pick...

The thing is, in reality, that pick is going to the chiefs.
but like I said, its still RyGuy's pick, he's an OG and since i gave other dudes time, he gets time

For real, it's the weekend. You already knew things were gonna hit a stall for a couple of days...

I ain't like RyGuy is never on here.

Word Im here, was out of town for 2 days go figure.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

AND THE VIKINGS WILL TAKE DERRICK HARVEY

Ideally, the Bucs would like to trade this pick (#20 overall) to the Chiefs as part of a package for Jared Allen. Being that Allen left Minnesota today withoutagreeing to a deal with the Vikings, the Bucs landing him is still a distinct possibility. If that doesn't happen, the Super Bowl XXXVII Champs will belooking to select one of the top 4 corners in the draft. Rodgers-Cromartie and McKelvin will surely be gone by 20th pick. The Bucs like Mike Jenkins, who'splayed his whole career in the Tampa area. I think they'll take Jenkins over Aqib Talib if both are still available, but they would be happy to get eitherone.

In this mock draft, all 4 of the top corners are gone. But that's not all bad news for the Bucs because they would be ecstatic to see the division rivalSaints burn a Top 10 pick on Jenkins. As a Plan B, the Bucs will likely turn to receivers. I would like them to see them select Limas Sweed, but theorganization is high on a different wideout.
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

150px-TampaBayBuccaneers.png
TampaBay Buccaneers
DeSean Jackson WR California

Seattle has many different areas they can address in the draft, but there's nowhere that they need to address more than running back because their rungame was not good last season. That can easily be blamed on the NFL's version of Manu Ginobili.

shaun-sucks.JPG

Therefore..
Seattle Seahawks select Jonathan Stewart, Running Back, University of Oregon.

t1_stewart.jpg

tx_kiper.jpg

*Mel checking in*

Why would you Draft Jonathan Stewart a RB who is always hurt if your trying to win now?

For all the heat Alexander got that OL falt out sucked last year.

Your in a Divison your pretty much a lock to win next year draft someone that is going to help you go far in the playoffs and not be seating on the bench allyear.

I'm not in this draft, but I'll throw this out there anyway....that pick by the Seahawks may have been the worst pick yet. After signing Julius Jones +TJ Duckett, and still having Alexander and Morris you draft an injury prone RB? With other needs there were a ton of better options that could havecontributed. O-line, WR, TE...so many holes to fill.

^Alexander is going to be cut, that can't be more obvious...I thought about taking Limas Sweed as well but I went with the RB since I figure they canaddress that later on. Plus having injuries early on surely didn't hurt Frank Gore's ability in the league...just sayin

I'm not sure if we'll get there or not, but I'll be back on at 11 am EST to make the Steelers pick.

Originally Posted by acidicality

^Alexander is going to be cut, that can't be more obvious...I thought about taking Limas Sweed as well but I went with the RB since I figure they can address that later on. Plus having injuries early on surely didn't hurt Frank Gore's ability in the league...just sayin

Ain't the Seachickens already sign Julius and some other back this offseason? I heard of five wide, but you gonna be running 5 man backfield. Take tenminutes to go thru all them playactions.

With the 22nd pick in the NT NFL Mock Draft the Cincinatti Bengals select.................

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
number_button-54.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [font=Arial, Helvetica]Quentin Groves[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
1252011.jpeg
[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
profile.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Class:
Senior
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Hometown:
Greenville, MS