NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

C2A1A1AEF92A42.jpg

"Word from the League Offices is that Commissioner Gunnadell is prepared to take action against the Buffalo Bills inaction.
GM Mossy Mann is on the hot seat and some are whispering that this clear neglect of the clock could result in permanent relocation of the bills to Toronto.
Back to you guys in Bristol. Im Ed Werder, ES-PN."

Dudes taking this way to seriously talking about there is no one I want to pick with the 11th pick? This aint real
ohwell.gif

With the 11th pick of the 2008 NT NFL Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select...

Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois

yh9qcca8.jpg

rashard-mendenhall-210.jpg

a_kubiak_275.jpg

"After passing on Reggie Bush two years ago, we've still got a serious need at the RB position. We've stocked the defense with top-flight talentthe last few years, and it's time to turn our attention to finding playmakers on this side of the ball. Rashard has been extremely impressive throughoutthis whole process, and we felt we needed to jump up ahead of Chicago to get our guy. We see Rashard as an every down, feature back in this league, andwe're confident he can give our offense a boost and help finish more drives when we get to the red zone."

Calling DLO13 ... looking to trade my first rounder for your 6th and 17th 2nd rd picks .... orrrrrr ill go with your 3rd and a swap of our 30th for your 17th... let me know if you wanna get back into the big boy round

Allen's a Franchise player, compensation for franchise tag a 1st rounder
the commish may need to step in on these Maddenesque trades....

since we already signed pacman by the time this draft started, we dont need another overrated cornerback to add to our secondary ... if you work in a 3 teamdeal with the falcons that sends them mcnabb for 2 seconds and a third and throw us both seconds ill trade that

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

since we already signed pacman by the time this draft started, we dont need another overrated cornerback to add to our secondary ... if you work in a 3 team deal with the falcons that sends them mcnabb for 2 seconds and a third and throw us both seconds ill trade that
laugh.gif
you are sick as hell McNabb for 2 seconds Wow In eleven career games Sheppard has eight interceptions against the Cowboys. I would rethink that.

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

hurry up broncos cause i already know my pick n i might not be on later today
Send Gunna your top 5 players that you want and you'll be safe.

you are sick as hell McNabb for 2 seconds Wow In eleven career games Sheppard has eight interceptions against the Cowboys. I would rethink that.
If Lito didnt play us he would pretty much suck that is true, however we still beat you guys anyway so whats the point? ... i need two 2ndsbecause there really isnt anyone on your roster i would want except for westbrook lol

Fly

My second and fourth and Lito for the number 12 and a 5th? I aint in no way shape or form a Eagles fan I am just competitive. and Lito would be the best CB onyour team if you took him.

Back
Top Bottom