NT's own won the PokerStars Main Event today ($2.3 MILLION)

Galen,

Real talk, you should hold a lil NT bay area summit/q and a session somewhere. It would be awesome to pick your brain a lil bit. Find out about how you made the leap. Do you ever play live games locally? And congrats again.

Originally Posted by s dubl

smh at all of you congratulating him....he didnt wear an NT shirt when he won so I can care less.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]congrats though[/color]
dont you think thats a little mean?

smh at all of you congratulating him....he didnt wear an NT shirt when he won so I can care less.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

son missed it
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats man.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

son missed it
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats man.

whoa didnt know this guy was an NT'er. Awesome to know. I was watching this head to head last night and e straight up outplayed the chipleader the whole night, especially when he laid down his straight when dude had a full house on the river 0_0.

well played sir and congrats.

whoa didnt know this guy was an NT'er. Awesome to know. I was watching this head to head last night and e straight up outplayed the chipleader the whole night, especially when he laid down his straight when dude had a full house on the river 0_0.

well played sir and congrats.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Galen,

Real talk, you should hold a lil NT bay area summit/q and a session somewhere. It would be awesome to pick your brain a lil bit. Find out about how you made the leap. Do you ever play live games locally? And congrats again.
For his sake, I really hope he doesn't go through with it. Dudes can pick his brain on NT anyways. All he has to do is start a thread.

Galen,

For his sake, I really hope he doesn't go through with it. Dudes can pick his brain on NT anyways. All he has to do is start a thread.

That's sick. Congrats!
pimp.gif

I remember one of your posts where you were talking about your interview with them and talked about how sports betting made you better analytical thinker. Good stuff. This should cover your tuition for Stanford.
laugh.gif

That's sick. Congrats!
pimp.gif

I remember one of your posts where you were talking about your interview with them and talked about how sports betting made you better analytical thinker. Good stuff. This should cover your tuition for Stanford.
laugh.gif

Galen,

Meh, live is not a great way to improve your poker game. Online really maeks you a better player, and then you adjust from that to the nuances of live

Originally Posted by franchise3

Did anybody have a piece/percentage of you?

Either way, great win
pimp.gif

Yes, I had several backers and sold shares. Can't play 10ks on my own roll
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Wow wee. I play on poker stars and occasionally grind it out on $16 sit n gos.
laugh.gif
Any advice on how to expand my game or any strategies? I really want to cash on a tourney but its hard to last that long having dead hands and not catching cards. Congratulations btw!

I _DID_ start a poker advice thread awhile back, but it didn't go so well

Galen,

Meh, live is not a great way to improve your poker game. Online really maeks you a better player, and then you adjust from that to the nuances of live

Originally Posted by franchise3

Did anybody have a piece/percentage of you?

Either way, great win
pimp.gif

Yes, I had several backers and sold shares. Can't play 10ks on my own roll
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Wow wee. I play on poker stars and occasionally grind it out on $16 sit n gos.
laugh.gif
Any advice on how to expand my game or any strategies? I really want to cash on a tourney but its hard to last that long having dead hands and not catching cards. Congratulations btw!

I _DID_ start a poker advice thread awhile back, but it didn't go so well

You should start those back up. I'm sure WAY MORE people would pay attention now.
I can't even play poker but my friend won 2k online last week. I've been trying to learn.

You should start those back up. I'm sure WAY MORE people would pay attention now.
I can't even play poker but my friend won 2k online last week. I've been trying to learn.

Back
Top Bottom