NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Punk and Hayley for da culture

F-manWQWYAAcwWC

ExGKemLWUAEeJTg.jpeg

[Fightful] The reaction to CM Punk's return within WWE has been more muted than one might think, with some people saying they don't want to work with him. Some WWE talent are expecting to talk to officials in the company and get “assurances” about Punk and his role in the company in the future.

How do you get the IC belt off GOONTA?
Agree that he can vacate it then they can have the G1/Continental type tournament and have it stretched out til WM if feasible. That would give more mid card dudes TV time. Prolly branch out storylines from there, just to get the finals down at WM.

i wonder how wwe will handle CM's schedule and workload given his broken body and recent injuries. best case is squeeze out a few good programs while working that roman-like schedule.

Agree that he can vacate it then they can have the G1/Continental type tournament and have it stretched out til WM if feasible. That would give more mid card dudes TV time. Prolly branch out storylines from there, just to get the finals down at WM.
triple threat or fatal 4/5 and have someone else eat the pin

i wonder how wwe will handle CM's schedule and workload given his broken body and recent injuries. best case is squeeze out a few good programs while working that roman-like schedule.
EYE would love to see da details of his contract. Hopefully someone leaks it. Surely they have him on a leash

Having Gunt drop the IC title is cool as long as they have him around the ME scene. Doesn't have to win it immediately. Just have him be solidified as a ME dude.

Austin, Rock, Angle, Taker, Hunter, Foley were all ME players yet only one of them held the title at a given time. We all viewed them as legit players though, regardless of their current feud or storyline.

Case Case Thoughts on Big Sting's retirement? Would you attend the show?
Should we change our avy's?
It’s time..I’m very happy he’s going out on his own terms and I give TK tons of credit for treating him the way Vince should have..He’s truly one of the goats and deserves all the praise he’s earned. I wish I could go to his final show..
Shoutout the homie 22stylez 22stylez for making my Mania dream a reality so I could see Sting go into the HOF..

[Fightful] The reaction to CM Punk's return within WWE has been more muted than one might think, with some people saying they don't want to work with him. Some WWE talent are expecting to talk to officials in the company and get “assurances” about Punk and his role in the company in the future.
sounds like a work

maybe they play up on punk's "reputation" as an angle

Back
Top Bottom