NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't find the post I made about this happening, but I think Cody and Gunther might have tied with most eliminations..I'm about 92% sure that I had said if people tied for most eliminations that the person who got to the winning amount first would get the money from the pool..I'm still looking for my post about it..

D0EE978F-BAAC-4CB5-8483-B748E48AAA35.png
here are no rules to the Rumble now anything goes. You can even have non participants eliminate competitors.

NTRR-I forgot to mention on how'd I'd handle a tie for the most eliminations payout..I was originally thinking that I'd split the money if there was a tie..But I think I'm going to go with whoever reaches that total first..I think that is the easiest and fairest way to do it..

If y'all think there is a more fair way to handle a possible tie then please give me your suggestions..Anyone can put their 2 cents into this discussion, but only those who've enter the NTRR will be allowed a "vote"..Please speak up now so we can have the discussion and come to a decision ASAP..Thanks lads..
This is the post I made about a RR tie in most eliminations..So if there is a tie, whoever reached the winning amount first will get the W and the $50..

Hope we get a light Cody/Gunther feud the next couple of weeks. Loved the energy between them. Gunther is a star indeed.

I thought since Rey never entered I thought someone was gonna come out after Cody won and said “since Rey Mysterio never entered there will be an additional entrant” cue if ya smell! 😔

Mannnn I really feel like this pitch black match bout to be some goofy **** I hope I’m wrong

I can't find the post I made about this happening, but I think Cody and Gunther might have tied with most eliminations..I'm about 92% sure that I had said if people tied for most eliminations that the person who got to the winning amount first would get the money from the pool..I'm still looking for my post about it..

I vividly remember you saying that……

1674959797361.gif

Back
Top Bottom