NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again, WWE vs. AEW is like the Bud Bowl man.
Neither side really wants to win this "war" man.

It's sad to see both companies consistently fumble the ball.

2023 Predictions post 1/6/23 -

Ricochet's girlfriend is going to join Imperium and become Gunther's Gal.
Mandy Rose returns after Raw after Mania, MITB, or SummerSlam at latest
William Regal hits TK with the "Hey Big Head" text
Whatever NJPW talent was/thinking about leaving doesn't
IF Vince takes back creative before Mania: Cody wins the rumble and Brock will beat him for the shot at Mania

Very intertaining.

John Pollock & Wai Ting are joined by Poisonrana’s Braden Herrington & Davie Portman to discuss the many pro wrestling highlights and lowlights of the past year in our Best & Worst of 2022 Show. This year’s categories (in order of appearance):

BEST WRESTLER (Female)
BEST TAG TEAM
BEST WRESTLER (Male)
BEST FEUD
WORST FEUD
BEST NON-WRESTLING MEDIA
MOST IMPROVED
BIGGEST SETBACK
BEST ON THE MIC
WORST ON THE MIC
BEST CHARACTER
WORST CHARACTER
BEST WEEKLY TV SHOW
BEST PPV
WORST PPV
BEST PROMOTION
WORST PROMOTION
MATCH OF THE YEAR
WORST MATCH OF THE YEAR
BIGGEST STORY OF THE YEAR
Plus, it’s the return of “Likely/Unlikely” as we discuss results from the past year and make predictions for 2023 using YOUR suggestions from memo.fm/postwrestling.

I think he's really looking for that last huge payday from the sale.
If that is the case, you let Nick khan lead that sale and sit back comfortably. I think he wants to be hands on regardless. He has been in power for so long, must have been bored out of his mind during his absence.
Vince has so much voting power that he can basically pick and choose management or at the very least make it difficult on current mgmt.
He already brought back two board members that exited when he was ousted

Last edited:
My man literally told the company "I will block any actions you will take if you do not put me back in power."

And I am not inside on the corporate knowledge, but I do not believe the company has changed anything to prevent more payoffs/unrecorded expenses, quid pro quo, and sexual harassment.

FlwaykcakAIvr9E

I don't know why people let this guy work them up. Is he a fool that's definitely wildin'? Absolutely.

People have to remember, he's from the Vince McMahon/Donald Trump/Jerry Jones era of "The show must go on, especially for the peasants under me." Owen Hart died and they continued a pay per view almost 24 years ago, which could never happen in 2023, but it's not because of the mentality change. All those Boomers are fools wildin'.

People need to just stop giving them a platform. I stopped watching all these sports shows now. "Hot takes" do nothing for me now as a 33 year old man. 10 years ago, I always wanted LeBron to reply to him, but now I completely understand not giving him any credit or satisfaction.

Definitely thought of Owen Hart when this situation took place.

Stock going to the moon :emoji_rocket:
Rumors of a sale
Vince back
Shane ready to jump off that Hollywood sign at mania vs taker

Back
Top Bottom