NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

I would love to see the payroll budget for AEW. They have so many wasted roster spots used just for the sake of feeling the need to sign folks.

Roster is way too big.

I would love to see the payroll budget for AEW. They have so many wasted roster spots used just for the sake of feeling the need to sign folks.

Roster is way too big.

I'm sure AEW's payroll is a lot smaller than the Jacksonville Jaguars' and/or Fulham FC's payrolls.

Roster is way too big.
Honestly, I bet it's not nearly as bad/high as the IWC would think..Of course your Aberdeens, Chicken Poxleys, Punks, EVPs, and the couple other big stars got huge deals..But I think everyone else (which is about 85% of the roster) make less than we'd assume and I'd say that has to do with Tony letting them work for other companies, monetize all their socials, design and keep their PWT merch, and I think I heard he pays for their health care..

I think this is dumb. He’s burying the show and his opponent and he’s allowed to go off script while Theory can’t

Promo is very reminiscent of the one where he eviscerated THOTT a couple of years byke.

Seems like a weird argument. Don’t see how they have much ground to stand on there.

I honestly only have an interest in 3 matches

Sami/Ko vs the Usos
Cody vs Roman
IC title Big White international men bumping meat triple fest (Walter vs Drew vs Sheamus)

Everything else doesn’t feel like a mania match but these three have been the best storylines imo. Top two obvious but I love how they positioned Walter and this buddy/enemy thing between Drew and Sheamus.

I honestly only have an interest in 3 matches

Sami/Ko vs the Usos
Cody vs Roman
IC title Big White international men bumping meat triple fest (Walter vs Drew vs Sheamus)

Everything else doesn’t feel like a mania match but these three have been the best storylines imo. Top two obvious but I love how they positioned Walter and this buddy/enemy thing between Drew and Sheamus.

Where would you put the matches you are interested on the card?

Which nights?

First or last?

Back
Top Bottom