NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently catching up on all the WWE/A&E Biography shows..The NWO one was pretty trash..Not 1 single thing was new to me..But that story has been beat to death so it's not a surprise..Watching the Jake The Snake one now..

Currently catching up on all the WWE/A&E Biography shows..The NWO one was pretty trash..Not 1 single thing was new to me..But that story has been beat to death so it's not a surprise..Watching the Jake The Snake one now..

Read that the Taker/Foley one is great.

Last edited:

Wild_Bull_Curry.jpg

Not sure if yall have been keeping up with this

Peep Game Peep Game
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
T0INE T0INE

"ULTRA PRO WRESTLING" - Video Game
A new game designed to bring back the nostalgia of the N64 era of wrestling games!

A new wrestling game which serves as a love letter to the classic wrestling games of the late 90s. Ultra Pro Wrestling is a sandbox game that encourages players to create/edit their own wrestling superstars, promotions and events. Fight for the UPW Championship Title in ranked online matches or play through a multitude of match types in a deep and dynamic single player career mode.

Man that Chyna biography had me a little teary eyed..I was a big fan of hers' and I forgot how much dark times she went through at the end of her life and how badly some people used her up..Y'all probably won't agree, but I definitely think she deserves a solo spot in the HOF..

Man that Chyna biography had me a little teary eyed..I was a big fan of hers' and I forgot how much dark times she went through at the end of her life and how badly some people used her up..Y'all probably won't agree, but I definitely think she deserves a solo spot in the HOF..

Gonna watch this episode in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom