NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With as much as Case Case hates Moxley? Not sure that's a result of an echo chamber. :lol:
I try to like his matches, but I just can't..He was cool back before he joined WWE, but ever since he's just not been a fun person to watch IMO..He probably has one of the worst "working punches" in wrestling history..It doesn't come across as being too terrible on tv, but when you see him at live events it's noticeably awful..

Corey Graves super low energy tonight

He's usually going crazy during Carmella matches

I think AEW is pretty good. Production value is good.

I watched some episodes of Dynamite and Rampage. Tuned in at the beginning when I found out Kenny Omega was going to be part of it due to hearing a lot about him from the Indy/New Japan circuit. Thenwhen CM Punk first arrived because I was curious how big a reception he'd get since leaving the WWE.

Also noticed how many belts they have, which was surprising.

Still don't fully understand the dislike for the promotion. Is it the writing? Tony Khan? The wrestlers itself? Idk. It seems they have a pretty good following based on the crowd in attendance. People in our section seemed to just enjoy the show for what it was.
you know how it is. the wwe fanbase is conditioned to hate whatever is not wwe.

been like that for 40 years

thats basically what it stems from

Case Case

Jake Roberts vs Hogan main eventing a Mania would’ve been great. Yay or nay?
Oh absolutely..My favorite heels of the 80’s/early 90’s was Arn and Jake..I think an extended program between Jake and Grand Wizard Hogan could’ve been just as big, if not bigger, than HulKKK’s feuds with Ted and Randy..BTW, Jake’s DDT was the only finisher in wrestling that I thought was real even after I found out the business was a work..It’s in the short list of perfectly executed moves with Arn’s Spinebuster and Ricky’s arm drag..

got damn Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo meeting kenny omega made your girl instantly hungry 🤣

My instant reaction would be "cap."

But then I realize Kenny is a fellow Asian Culture appreciator like Mercedes.

So they prolly went and got Sushi and Sashimi thereafter.

I hope he entyces her to cone to AEW and end Jade Cargils boring run and give us the last dream match left in womens wresling against Doctor Dentist Brittany Renn... I mean Baker.

Trish still finer than a mug…

megadoujin-no.gif

Back
Top Bottom