NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noblekane noblekane
still say hes on his way to wwe and if that falls through tna

they wouldnt have added that stipulation of him not being able to work in new japan again if he lost to kingston if he was going to aew because we all know aew wrestlers frequently work in new japan

vince must have axed the signing. wasnt it reported that the wwe were confident they were gonna land him?

I’m sure the resident NTWT Archivist, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , can pull up the receipts but I’ve been saying this for a decade: WWE will not have a significant change/get better until Vince is dead..Not retired..Not arrested..Not kicked out..Dead..
Wwe straight up printing money and breaking their records financially this past year. With Endeavor acquiring, if they are not getting a return on their investment, I definitely can see changes. Whether, that be just talent, upper management, or Vince himself would be the decision they have to make. Vince actually has someone to answer to now

I’m sure the resident NTWT Archivist, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , can pull up the receipts but I’ve been saying this for a decade: WWE will not have a significant change/get better until Vince is dead..Not retired..Not arrested..Not kicked out..Dead..

What if the Undertaker gimmick was based on him and he’s just been living forever?

Back
Top Bottom