NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unpopular Opinion:

I'm not mad at this Goofy Sext gimmick...... As long as he knows personally that there is a ceiling to this character. Endeavor/Vince will never make THIS character THE champ and THE face of the company. IT just wouldn't work. Not marketable. He's not the type to dethrone Romans. IC or any other Mid card title would be peak.

EYE do respect what Sext is doing tho. It's not common to get an Exotico gimmick nowadays and it takes some balls to actually want to switch your gimmick into that let alone get IT over.
He's doing a great job of getting on people's nerves.
I'd like to see him go ALL IN on this gimmick and push the envelope with IT. More flamboyancy, more arrogance. Have people question his sanity. I'd like to see him take IT to a '97 Goldust level. Channel the spirit of the Fabulous Freebirds. Let his freak flag fly.
THIS could organically get over with the help of the Pride fans which would be a huge boost and possibly open up a new demographic.

I'd give him a little faction too because as an awkward heel he would need backup. Those male model guys whatever their names are would be the perfect ones for this faction. It would make them relevant by tying them into whatever story lines Sext has going. And if they're any good in the ring (I've never seen those guys wrestle) it could make them tag team contenders just by association. Or get the better one of the two and have them tag with Sext. If Sext is involved in any Mid card picture then they can fill in the weekly shows by having trios and alternating tag matches, etc.

the only way they can make this cody beating by brock thing make any sense is if they say paul heyman told brock if he goes out and handle cody he will lift the ban on him challenging roman for the world title. thats why he told the usos they wouldnt be needed tonight cuz he already knew what would happen

no other reason will do. thats the only way it makes sense.

the only way they can make this cody beating by brock thing make any sense is if they say paul heyman told brock if he goes out and handle cody he will lift the ban on him challenging roman for the world title. thats why he told the usos they wouldnt be needed tonight cuz he already knew what would happen

no other reason will do. thats the only way it makes sense.
It’s Vince. Nothing he does makes sense

:rofl:Vince killing the morale immediately
38426.jpg

Yeah man I’m trying to get into more exciting stuff like Wardlow.

He’s believable, though.

But to each his own. We can agree and disagree about stuff.

Just don’t take your ball and go home because of disagreements on things like some have done on here.

Back
Top Bottom