NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
jshortt jshortt
g-time g-time
nice jahb nice jahb
B Sox B Sox
D Fly D Fly
@ Other members of the Unbiased Union

Started finally watching Wrestlemania Night 1.

Started with Seth vs Logan. Great match. Logan is impressive as hell. Crazy athleticism. Really appreciated how he actually sells, especially when Seth stomped his hand.

Here's a question for you... Should they back up the brinks truck and give Logan whatever he wants to keep him around, or is he better off as a "special attraction" type?

Here's a question for you... Should they back up the brinks truck and give Logan whatever he wants to keep him around, or is he better off as a "special attraction" type?
LP is way too busy to be anything more than a special attraction.

I like what he brings to thlhe table though.

He has some good "Its."

Special attraction type.

Like Bad Bunny.

Yea, I don't need to see Bad Bunny getting involved physically in anything.

Nothing about dude screams, "I am athletic enough to be participating in this sport."

He can be a guest host or an occasional commentator but stay out of the damn ring.

1680710649296.png

1995 1995 :lol: at this being a “strong” card

Yea, I don't need to see Bad Bunny getting involved physically in anything.

Nothing about dude screams, "I am athletic enough to be participating in this sport."

He can be a guest host or an occasional commentator but stay out of the damn ring.

As long as a celeb/athlete competes in the ring in wwe or any other company and doesn’t make an embarrassment of the profession, I don’t see an issue with it.

Now if I’m not mistaken, BB did the canadian destroyer once :smh:

As long as a celeb/athlete competes in the ring in wwe or any other company and doesn’t make an embarrassment of the profession, I don’t see an issue with it.

Now if I’m not mistaken, BB did the canadian destroyer once :smh:

Them walking off the street and getting into the ring with folks that have dedicated their lives to training in pro wrestling IS the embarrassment.

Have Bryan Danielson, Sami Zayn, Adam Cole ever look like athletes?

They are PROS. They have put in their 10K Hours. A pro not looking like an athlete isn't the same as a novice not looking like an athlete.

I can't accept someone NOT a pro athlete that doesn't LOOK like an athlete competing with pro athletes.

No. Nah.

Back
Top Bottom