NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1680710649296.png

1995 1995 :lol: at this being a “strong” card

I'll watch the Mercedes match

Everything else

pass-saturday-night-live.gif

They are PROS. They have put in their 10K Hours. A pro not looking like an athlete isn't the same as a novice not looking like an athlete.

I can't accept someone NOT a pro athlete that doesn't LOOK like an athlete competing with pro athletes.

No. Nah.

Some learn it quicker than others.

Some learn it quicker than others.

That is true but that isn't the argument.

WWE can find other ways to use BB outside of compromising the product (any further). He doesn't have to wrestle.

If he never wrestles again, nobody will cry about BB not wrestling.

That is true but that isn't the argument.

WWE can find other ways to use BB outside of compromising the product (any further). He doesn't have to wrestle.

If he never wrestles again, nobody will cry about BB not wrestling.

Not arguing that if BB doesn’t wrestle again that the wrestling world would be upset about it.

My thing is that no matter what your profession is and you step in a wrestling ring and it shows that you take it serious then it’s good in my book.

Great discussion, BTW.

I remember that magazine. I don't think it was in circulation after the '90s.

I remember that year with Hulk Hogan because it was his last good year in his WWF career. I feel it was his last push in the promotion with him winning the title from Sgt. Slaughter at WrestleMania VII and defeating the Triangle Of Terror at 1991 SummerSlam when he teamed with The Ultimate Warrior.

It seems like they began phasing Hogan out after that event with him losing controversially to The Undertaker at 1991 Survivor Series, regaining the title from him on This Tuesday Night In Texas but having it stripped afterwards, then getting eliminated in the 1992 Royal Rumble.

LP is better off as a special attraction.

Bad Bunny IN RING does nothing for me. Having him around the product is a great idea though.

Back
Top Bottom