NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CM Punk’s meeting with Chris Jericho “went well”​

Wade Keller confirmed that the meeting with Chris Jericho, CM Punk, and FTR as the neutral party went well. "I heard the meeting took place with Jericho and FTR. I think it was supposed to be on Friday I think. That might have been why was in Tampa and I just heard from one source that it went well."
On Punk’s visit to Monday Night Raw:
"Sounds like Punk didn't just show up cold," Keller said. "He was on a flight with some people and, connecting dots only here, some people made it seem the idea entered Punk's head based on his interactions with WWE people on that flight that maybe he'd be welcome or it'd be a good idea to visit Raw. It sounds like Tony Khan was not given a heads up on this. The indications point towards Punk just kind of did this with the idea ostensibly being it's not a big deal. It's just that he wanted to say hi to some friends when they're in Chicago. Part of me just thinks this is going to kind of blow over as a non-factor in the big picture trajectory of Punk in AEW."
Keller added that Punk visiting Raw will be seen by his critics as "another bit of a warning sign of Punk's judgments in terms of reading the room or how to lay low and help Tony Khan create a successful plan to reintegrate Punk into a volatile situation, so they can get something for the money he paid him”

It's fun when you guys pretend to be even more offended by the WWE
about things we've already heard or similar. :ohwell:

It's like offended amnesia.
So offended yall stop watching completely & immediately...everytime.

Who ever claimed to stop watching because of anything that this company has done?

She's been so good to her fans; keeping them abreast; therefore everyone should care
a very great deal about this in championing her cause.
Is that something wrestlers are expected to do? Openly discuss where they’re signing before they do so and keep fans abreast of contract negotiations?

Re: #BeltTalk

Another participation trophy belt will be created and will cause more undeserving non- Top guys will be able to say, "Hey, I was once the champ too."

Add to the list that includes
Miz
Rey
Dolph
Del Rio
Swagger

It's just stupid man.

Alvarez made a good point. "Whichever show that new belt goes to IMMEDIATELY becomes the B show."

Another participation trophy belt will be created and will cause more undeserving non- Top guys will be able to say, "Hey, I was once the champ too."

Miz
Rey
Dolph
Del Rio
Swagger

It's just stupid man.

Alvarez made a good point. "Whichever show that new belt goes to IMMEDIATELY becomes the B show."

A lot of folks enjoy hot potato title changes but don't admit it.
This belt is for them. Enjoy.

Miz
Rey
Dolph
Del Rio
Swagger

It's just stupid man.

So smackdown then. Hasn’t that always been the b show?

So smackdown then. Hasn’t that always been the b show?

Roman has been moving around on both shows though. After this draft, whichever show Roman isn't on will get the Participation Belt.

I also think giving it to Cody would be a bad move. It would indirectly tell us he wasn't good enough for Roman's belt so let's create one FOR him.

I hate WWE for creating all of these branches with their title histories.

I could understand the argument of Cody not winning being a mistake but not some damn Sami Zayn.

You didn't ask but I will provide this:
I think Cody's promos suck. Don't think he's good on the mic at all. I don't care.
It is painful for me to attempt to sit through even one of them.

You didn't ask but I will provide this:
I think Cody's promos suck. Don't think he's good on the mic at all. I don't care.
It is painful for me to attempt to sit through even one of them.

He has his routine and yes it gets old quick.
AEW fans got sick of him for a reason.
Again, Cody is an IC level dude. Nothing further.

1682552961021.gif

saw orange cassidy wrestling to start dynamite and immediately changed that ****.

not gonna put up with that bull**** no more

once again i rather watch the lakers get destroyed than see orange cassidy retain that belt again.

Back
Top Bottom