NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone need to tell Chaka Khan that he should make 70% of his roster wear a trunk/tights color other than black..Everyone on AEW’s dresses/looks/wrestles the same ..

Jungle boy isn’t playing a tough guy he’s the good guy gone bad who realizes playing by the rules isn’t gonna work if he wants gold.

Wheeler Yuta isn’t a “badass” he’s the cocky little **** trying to prove himself to the BCC by doing his best imitation of them.

wrestling is easy to understand.

if they really wanted to make jungle jack off look like a real heel he should have went back and hit hook while he was on the ground why did he come back and do nothing?

then he should have attacked taz and left taz laid out.

Jungle boy isn’t playing a tough guy he’s the good guy gone bad who realizes playing by the rules isn’t gonna work if he wants gold.

Wheeler Yuta isn’t a “badass” he’s the cocky little **** trying to prove himself to the BCC by doing his best imitation of them.

wrestling is easy to understand.

Which is why EYE always laugh when Yuta plays tough guy and does the evil scowl trying to fit in with the BCC.

Interested in seeing how this Jungle Boy heel turn goes.

Gotta switch up the theme and go by Jack Perry now though.

Take****a sent Ishii to da Shadow Real with that shot.
1687743890052.png

I always wonder how comfortable basketball shoes are for wrestling
I always figured they’d be way more comfortable than traditional wrestling boots..I’ve wondered how well they work when you have to climb the ropes or do springboard moves..I’d think the smooth, flat bottoms of boots would have to be better for that..

Back
Top Bottom