NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most in-depth and best review I've seen.

Can't even lie or deny, the graphics look beautiful on PS5. So much for my Switch pick up:stoneface:

Yet you were calling me a hater yesterday.

Sir, i have never lied in my life.
tenor.gif

Peep Game Peep Game

They are saying it feels like a cross between the Def Jam Games + HCTP

It's Wednesday. You know what that means. CRITICAL! Special Report #2 is live, and this time, we're talking AEW Fight Forever.! We talk about the good, the bad, and the outright wacky. Is it worth your time?....

CRITICAL!: The History of Wrestling Video Games: Special Report #2: AEW Fight Forever on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
Yes, i know.

Idk why but i see you as more of a Fila guy. Am i right with making this assumption?

i know your trying to be funny but fila is🔥

better than nike or adidas or even reebok? no. but fila has some classics i dont mind wearing and actually own

fila fx 100's are classics. grant hill and jerry stackhouse line too. mashburns and kj's too. thats just to name a hand full of the more known classics in filas catalog

The most in-depth and best review I've seen.

Can't even lie or deny, the graphics look beautiful on PS5. So much for my Switch pick up:stoneface:

i mean the switch has no other wrestling options besides fight forever so beggars cant be choosers. ofcourse a more powerful systen will have better graphics.

imagine how the old gameboy gamers felt?

i still loved playing the old wwf gameboy games despite consoles having better graphics and color lol

Back
Top Bottom