NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Abdoolah the Butcher might be the craziest Dark Side of Rings of all them.

EDIT- On second thought no. But still pretty ridiculous. Him being in the HOF when some others weren’t for a while is insane though.

Last edited:
5 each company

aew

1 brock anderson
2 cole karter
3 luther
4 tony nese
5 parker bordeaux
6 zack clayton
7 shawn spears
8 serpentico
9 qt marshall
10 aaron solo

1 red velvet
2 abadon
3 harley cameron
4 leyla hirsch
5 marina shafir

The wwe would be harder for me because the wwe has 3 seperate brands

nxt alone would have atleast 5 a piece for men and women. edit: looking at this nxt roster maybe 10 a piece 🤣

Last edited:
aew

1 brock anderson
2 cole karter
3 luther
4 tony nese
5 parker bordeaux
6 zack clayton
7 shawn spears
8 serpentico
9 qt marshall
10 aaron solo

1 red velvet
2 abadon
3 harley cameron
4 leyla hirsch
5 marina shafir

The wwe would be harder for me because the wwe has 3 seperate brands

nxt alone would have atleast 5 a piece for men and women. edit: looking at this nxt roster maybe 10 a piece 🤣
Who are Karter and Clayton?

And when was the last time Abadon was on TV? I know I’ve been out the loop, but even on social media I’ve barely seen her mentioned

Who are Karter and Clayton?

And when was the last time Abadon was on TV? I know I’ve been out the loop, but even on social media I’ve barely seen her mentioned
cole karter was the third guy in tony dangelos mafia family

zach clayton is one of them jersey shores girls fiance

i think abadon wrestled once last month. she just came back from being out with a broken collarbone she suffered from an indy show

Someone check on Buddy Murphy :lol:. Alexa having a kid and Rhea talking about smashing Dominick…

ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

Someone check on Buddy Murphy :lol:. Alexa having a kid and Rhea talking about smashing Dominick…

ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif
i want to make fun of how dominik mysterio still looks like a 50 year old lesbian biker but truth be told his fiance actually looks better than rhea ripley and hes been with her since like they were kids so i dont think buddy got anything to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom