NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know how Impact made Kross look like a million bucks but in the WWE he just looks like a guy that would beat 1995 Billy Kidman on WCW Saturday Night

Ricochet’s regular finisher is pretty high risk anyway, so there’s no chance he’d ever be allowed to do this :lol:

Dark and Elevation are done done.

Rampage is gonna be consolidating both those shows to an extent.

Collusion is AEW's equivalent of Smackdown.

Completely different show than Dynamite in terms of presentation, from the lighting, to stage design to matches.

EYE like it so far.

Would highly recommend watching the tag matches between Bullet Club Gold and FTR.
I like the retro 80's rock style music they got playing on the intro to the show. Heavy WCW Saturday Night vibes.

Athena still the best out right now

They claimed on Collusion that it was "the best women's match in ROH history". Did you watch? Is it worth looking for? Was Death before Dishonor any good?

I like the retro 80's rock style music they got playing on the intro to the show. Heavy WCW Saturday Night vibes.

They claimed on Collusion that it was "the best women's match in ROH history". Did you watch? Is it worth looking for? Was Death before Dishonor any good?

I’m not sure if it was the best in history because I don’t know pre AEW ROH well enough to speak to that.

It was great tho definitely the best women’s match outside of Rhea Vs Charlotte this year. I was glad it got to main event.

Death before Dishonor was mid overall. I enjoyed the Shibata/Garcia match and the Tag Team 4 way other than that I was only here for the main event.

After reading up on the Writer's Strike and how streaming changed the game, did anybody ever explain how these wrestlers get paid now without actual PPV's? I feel like it should be an episode pf Jericho's podcast or something.

After reading up on the Writer's Strike and how streaming changed the game, did anybody ever explain how these wrestlers get paid now without actual PPV's? I feel like it should be an episode pf Jericho's podcast or something.

They said when the Network first started they called for a meeting with the talent. They told the talent they would get back to them about how they would see royalties and they never got back to them.

Meltzer said this a few years ago.

warner bros lying or was everyone tryna get a peak of that bed of nails? 🤔
Screenshot_20230724_155144_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom