NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:wow:

F3fw_WkWMAEbPg5.jpg

F3fw_WlXMAAMOUA.jpg
:pimp:

I’m seeing quite a few people say that the Rainmaker/Naito G1 finals match is a strong contender for MOTY..Couple highlights I’ve seen make me believe that could be true..Gonna give it a watch tonight and see for myself..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican whats our plan to get those Muta hoodies brother?!?..

Correct. Word has been that Punk has been trying to talk to them and mend fences for quite some time, but the Elite dudes aren't having it.
Yeah. Sounds like they are shook.

#FEAR levels of The CM through the roof.

"When Punk first returned earlier this summer after his hiatus dating back to the prior year’s All Out media Q&A, Khan stood up backstage in the gorilla position with his headset on and started pumping his fist and chanting “C.M. Punk!” enthusiastically as Punk walked by. "

:rofl:

I can easily visualize this. :lol: :smh:

EYE have said this before TK is billionaire dweeb playing real life GM Mode.

I’m seeing quite a few people say that the Rainmaker/Naito G1 finals match is a strong contender for MOTY..Couple highlights I’ve seen make me believe that could be true..Gonna give it a watch tonight and see for myself..
Naito/William should be getting more praise for MOTY over the finals in my opinion.

Can't be saying you're trying to mend fences then go scorched earth on da Hangmin after Collusion knowing the ****storm that will drive up. :lol:

He had supposedly been trying for months. Since it came out that he asked to be included in the Bucks/FTR meeting and the Bucks said no, he may have just said F it after.

Wild how "both sides" can be viewed as the heels throughout all this.

For real. It's baffling/fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom