NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I spotted the son-in-law earlier today.

PXL_20230815_161752518.jpg

Well what do ya know? Another BS Meltzer story about Pepsi Phil turns out to be BS. It's actually comical at this point. You can almost guarantee that any story about Punk from WON is gonna be nonsense with a nugget of truth to get the Elite fanbase all riled up, then it turns out the way Meltzer/Alvarez reported it isn't what happened at all. These goofs fall for it every time. :rofl:

Wow Lacey had it all on a silver platter.

Good Look, Ok Promo, Ok In ring, MAGA, I mean MEGA push.

She made good life decisions at the wrong time in her career.

Well what do ya know? Another BS Meltzer story about Pepsi Phil turns out to be BS. It's actually comical at this point. You can almost guarantee that any story about Punk from WON is gonna be nonsense with a nugget of truth to get the Elite fanbase all riled up, then it turns out the way Meltzer/Alvarez reported it isn't what happened at all. These goofs fall for it every time. :rofl:

And they never acknowledge the fact that lies were jn fact told. It's hilarious man.

Again, "bad hombres on both sides " because Punk isn't a Santo either.

And they never acknowledge the fact that lies were jn fact told. It's hilarious man.

Again, "bad hombres on both sides " because Punk isn't a Santo either.

Oh, no denying that. It's just hilarious to me that, like you said, nobody ever acknowledges the lies. The damage is already done, and that group keeps spouting those lies for eternity no matter how many times they've been debunked.

Back
Top Bottom