NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to the first ever Dynamite in DC, and then went to another Dynamite in Baltimore a couple months ago.

Feel like Ashe is a perfect venue for wrestling.

What is it like hygiene-wise with those crowds? Do i need to walk around with a can of Microban 24HR and a mask? That ilk of folks worry me.

Bruce only saying that because he got those WWE checks rolling in again. Back to that big time living in Connecticut.

I like how he says they should focus on positive stories

Like he doesn't realize the show is called DARK Side of The Ring

how do they get to use wwe footage on that show?

I've heard that they get around it by filming a television playing the clips, but I don't know how true that is

Most of it probably falls under fair use since it's a documentary series

Today I learned

WWE.COM: Why did The Kliq start to use the gesture?

KEVIN NASH: It came up during a European trip. X-Pac brought it to our attention. It was just one of those things where we got it and the five of us [Nash, Sean Waltman, Scott Hall, Shawn Michaels and Triple H] started to use it.

WWE.COM: What do you call the gesture? A couple of different names are out there.

NASH: We call it the Turkish Wolf. That’s what The Kliq calls it.

The wolf salute, the grey wolf salute or the grey wolf gesture (Turkish: Bozkurt işareti) is a Turkish nationalist and Pan-Turkic hand symbol, linked to the far-right Grey Wolves political movement. The gesture is banned in France and Austria[1] and critics have drawn comparisons with the Nazi salute.[2][3][4][5]

Then tell the Dollar Tree Rockers to apologize.
apologize for what? cm punk is the one that went chuck norris on them little boys. and his boy turned into a cannibal tryna eat kenny omega alive. what are they apologizing for? because punk cant take what he dishes out?

what you should have said is the old bucks should find it in their heart to forgive punk and his boy.

it really is punk and tony klowns fault.

your hate for old bucks is clouding your mind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom