NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AEW-ites don't even defend their loser boss at this point

He'll even Alvarez has started calling them out on their foolishness. Like last week they had 7 run in attacks on Dynamite. That is just ridiculous.
I thought I remembered an early point of emphasis for the company being they would have clean finishes and not have too much interference/make the refs look stupid, but it now feels like it happens almost every match.

I thought I remembered an early point of emphasis for the company being they would have clean finishes and not have too much interference/make the refs look stupid, but it now feels like it happens almost every match.

You have to remember for as much of Japanese wrestling / Smart Mark fan TK is/was, he was also a huge Attitude Era fan. So he is just doing what he saw goofy WWE do during one of their supposed greatest periods.

:lol:
most successful? no.

most entertaining?

it might be up there with crow sting

its how the wwe should have handled sting instead of making him look like a bum.

aew has him no selling weapon shots like hes the undertaker which is hilariously entertaining.

They lied about quite a few things.

Alternative to WWE my *** :lol:

that’s dope! Took my son to our first wm in la last year and went both nights. It’s an amazing experience imo
I’m excited I’ve only ever been to one other wrestling show. I should convince hubby to wear his Macho Man costume for the tailgate 😂
IMG_6440.jpeg

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba

Wrestling and colubrids have been a pairing that has gone on for decades.

You think that anyone else will take on a colubrid moniker in the future?

I keep telling myself I need to catch up on those darksides. Maybe I willnoje day.

Which YouTube channel has them all in good quality uality because whenever I find them on YouTube they are 1990s Bootlegged Movie quality.

Bash at the Beach 2000 is probably my favorite episode this season since no one is dead. Bisch and Russo are load of crap tho.

Back
Top Bottom