NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unnamed-16.jpg
This made me immediately think of White Castle lol

Ehhhhh, Kofi wasn’t sniffing peoples thought as a champ, and all it took was a gauntlet and steady matches to make it realistic for him. They could do something similar with Woods if they wanted.
Difference with Kofi is we literally saw his push get halted back in the day from his rendezvous with Randy. Extremely frustrating and demoralizing as a young black adult at the time always believing “welp, there’s goes our best opportunity of seeing a black WWE champion any time soon.” So when the time came, it was easy to get behind because a lot of us remembered and WWE actually corrected a wrong from long ago. Doesn’t usually happen in wrestling. Look at Wrestlemania 19 and SummerSlam 2007 for similar examples.

Xavier never gotten that moment to really be a believable contender. Not saying he couldn’t be built. Triple H is the guy to pull it off and make it believable.

What would make Xavier “deserving”?

He has been there a long time.

Outide of that, I don't see why anyone would consider him World Champ Material.

Same with Kofi. That was just a, "Thankyou for your service" reward.

But he needs a more serious gimmick if that were to ever happen. ( Case Case ) That silly champ stuff ain't it, doesn't matter what folks want to say/pretend to be true.

But he has the build so from a visual standpoint, he isn't far OFF but he has been goofing off for so long it's hard to take him seriously.

Plus he is the leader of the Locker Room video game movement, it is hard to separate him from that.

Yeah Kofi was being pushed to the main event in 09 and (possibly) was going to be world champion. Xavier has never even sniffed the main event, although I wouldn’t be opposed to a mini main event run for him because I think he can pull it off

Back
Top Bottom