NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seth’s lazy pin reminded me of Triple H’s lazy pin over Booker T at WM19.

I get it Seth is top 3 in the company and you want to legitimize the title but it’s back to mid card hell for Naka Moora see you next week in a triple threat vs The Viking Raiders bro.

I get it Seth is top 3 in the company and you want to legitimize the title but it’s back to mid card hell for Naka Moora see you next week in a triple threat vs The Viking Raiders bro.
Send Nakamura back to NXT..

Then fight Bronson Reed after that, the norm.

"On the NDA's, yes he signed those, but he also signed other stuff that said he would be terminated for doing the exact things that got him terminated. No buyouts, no payoffs, and he can't disparage the company unless he wants to spend his time tied up in lawsuits. It was also Megha who spearheaded the whole investigation."

- Ryan Frederick of WON

"On the NDA's, yes he signed those, but he also signed other stuff that said he would be terminated for doing the exact things that got him terminated. No buyouts, no payoffs, and he can't disparage the company unless he wants to spend his time tied up in lawsuits. It was also Megha who spearheaded the whole investigation."

- Ryan Frederick of WON
Punk need to talk to his lawyer..

d3zznt9n1xlb1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom