NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least we got the Punk/MJF feud, which was awesome. Outside of that and the first dance, there’s not a whole lot else to point to when it comes to his time with the company. Should’ve been a lot more.

Was looking forward to the AEW and AXW unification title match.

MJF likely would've won and CM Peace would fully embrace the heel role.

Yea TK needs a Charles Oakley or Kenyon Martin for sure. And like Russo said, nothing wrong with that.
I actually known a guy who needs a job.

maxresdefault.jpg

CM Protector..

Yea TK needs a Charles Oakley or Kenyon Martin for sure. And like Russo said, nothing wrong with that.
I think generally TK means well, and most of the wrestlers do respect him for that to a degree.

BUT, at the end of the day he’s still a little basement dweeb with access to daddy’s bank account, and what Russo said about the action figures IS TRUE. And a lot of the talent will still have that in the back of their minds with regards to him. He’ll never be “one of the boys”.

Definitely needs to have an enforcer type back there. I assume Steven Regal was that for them when he was there? That was good. Big loss.

TK literally has a giant on the payroll who could be the ultimate backstage enforcer..Yet he doesn’t take advantage of it..smh.

Back
Top Bottom