NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20230904-092054.png
2Kw.gif

did cm punk ever have any altercations with other wrestlers before he came to aew?

i think i seen something about ryback but cant really believe what that jackass says

CM Punk went after 5’7/165 lbs Jack Perry after dude just wrestled a match and was not expecting it. I think a fair square might go a little differently for the Beverly Hills Bad ***. Jungle, you’re welcome for your new nickname.

Punk would never try any of the 6’0+/200+ guys in WWE. They’d fold him like a lawn chair without even trying. He was safe to talk all his trash because everyone knew he wouldn’t bust a grape in a food fight, and people are professional, which he has shown he is not. Punk also wasn’t an aggressor in WWE because he knows he would’ve been fired as well and WWE wasn’t paying him a million dollars a year even when injured/suspended. Gotta work for your money up there.

All in all, dude has made millions. Ride off into the sunset and leave wrestling alone. Although it brought him riches, it brought him 0 happiness since 2006, except when he was on top of course.

If I’m TK i look at this as a soft reboot.

Have a meeting, straight up ask whoever doesn’t wanna be there just go.

Use RoH as a developmental system and go from there.

Saw somebody post this on the twitters. Gotta be careful with that kind of offer. Especially when you don't really know who is *truly* unhappy. If you aren't, that's how you end up with Luther vs Jack Evans on TV once a week.

Back
Top Bottom