NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woman of a Thousand Gimmicks has been released

This woman should have hundreds of thousands of dollars saved up with the money she has collected from WWE since 2015. I love stories like hers, got all the money, barely wrestled, and is only 28. Her contract signings and potential ******** will have her set for the next 20+ years if she was smart with her money.

Wouldn't it be crazy if 10 years later, Dolph does what people wanted him to do years ago and kills it in NJPW? Who am I kidding, he's going to be Scissoring with The Acclaimed in 5 months.

I guess Ziggler goes to AEW to tag with his brother or Retires

Shelton could go back to NJPW or AEW if Khan wants a consistent worker with the young guys. Dude can still go

Let’s see who gets cut from NXT

Save your money Tony Khan.

Fight temptations.
Khan needs to start his own endeavors, then bring in a couple of them. Ali should be at the top of the list. Elias and Boogz have so much charisma it would be hard not to bring them in, but you have to wonder what gimmicks would they have that isn’t just like their WWE one. Top Dolla and Moss are big guys, and AEW definitely needs guys who actually look like adults. Dolph and Shelton fit the mold of very good workers with name value that could seamlessly put on hood matches. Emma is better than a lot of the current AEW women. But again, you shouldn’t bring EVERYbody in.

What does Mustafa Ali offer that isn't already duplicated 5x in his current roster? I think if anything he should be an easy pass.

He will be brought in with a lot of "game changing" type hype and in 7 months he will just be another dude.

Khan needs to start his own endeavors, then bring in a couple of them. Ali should be at the top of the list. Elias and Boogz have so much charisma it would be hard not to bring them in, but you have to wonder what gimmicks would they have that isn’t just like their WWE one. Top Dolla and Moss are big guys, and AEW definitely needs guys who actually look like adults. Dolph and Shelton fit the mold of very good workers with name value that could seamlessly put on hood matches. Emma is better than a lot of the current AEW women. But again, you shouldn’t bring EVERYbody in.
Obviously, you should not be in charge. Lmao wtf is this?

I've always loved Bobby Fish. This really made me laugh.

TLDW: "Phil is a marginal athlete at best and horrible martial artists"

Last edited:
Honestly the only one AEW should go get is Ziggler and Elias (still would get a huge pop) as a Homer I also say Shelton. Like said earlier what exactly does Ali do that a million other people dont?

I hope shahid burns this mans checkbook
Screenshot_20230915_170448_Gallery.jpg

wwe is smart unloading all this trash

they gonna sign away more aew and tna talent while having tony khan spend all his money on their washed has been trash they just released

Back
Top Bottom