NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Khan needs to start his own endeavors, then bring in a couple of them. Ali should be at the top of the list. Elias and Boogz have so much charisma it would be hard not to bring them in, but you have to wonder what gimmicks would they have that isn’t just like their WWE one. Top Dolla and Moss are big guys, and AEW definitely needs guys who actually look like adults. Dolph and Shelton fit the mold of very good workers with name value that could seamlessly put on hood matches. Emma is better than a lot of the current AEW women. But again, you shouldn’t bring EVERYbody in.
Ziggler would be great for AEW. Could tag with his brother. I’m not as high on Ali as a lot of people are. He’s never been super impressive to me. Boogs and Nick Comoroto are apparently very good friends so I could see them tagging together too.

giphy.gif
Peep Game Peep Game

Feel bad for Dana

Same. All that plastic surgery trying to make herself look like all the other girls. Always trying to get herself over outside the ring, and doing a decent job of it from what I saw. Was at damn near every charity or community event repping the company.

She really got killed by getting called up too early, and with absolutely no plans. She wanted to learn and get better. I've told the story about talking to her backstage at a Raw and her asking me to genuinely answer questions about her character, her presentation, and her development. That always stuck with me that she would ask a total stranger for advice or an opinion on her performance.

Dolph Ziggler was one of the biggest talents completely wasted

He could’ve been enormous during that first MITB win but they buried him and he never recovered

Dolph got injured at some REALLY inopportune times. Same thing was happening with Samoa Joe IIRC.

Tough to be THAT mad at Vince for not wanting to put titles on them, even though they both were champ material at times.

jshortt jshortt Can you share the secret man? What on earth is your role in the wrestling business. You are always on the scene.

I come in leace

Hahahaha! Literally no role. It's being around for a loooong time, a few friends on the indies who tagged with people who didn't stay in the indies long, and a lot of pure luck. The Raw with Dana was me winning a charity auction with a backstage component. For whatever reason at the time, she was one I was interested in talking to, and by the grace of God it happened.

No joke, I have some sort of quality or personality quirk that people seem to trust. Buddies with a few MLB & NBA guys, and handful of wrestlers. Never bug them about the business, just talk about common interests and real life stuff.

Back
Top Bottom