NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. All that plastic surgery trying to make herself look like all the other girls. Always trying to get herself over outside the ring, and doing a decent job of it from what I saw. Was at damn near every charity or community event repping the company.

She really got killed by getting called up too early, and with absolutely no plans. She wanted to learn and get better. I've told the story about talking to her backstage at a Raw and her asking me to genuinely answer questions about her character, her presentation, and her development. That always stuck with me that she would ask a total stranger for advice or an opinion on her performance.
Did you smash?

Out of all the talent that got released I only see Adeel and Dana as the only ones that can have some sort of presence at A n' Dub.
I wonder how many will hold out and wait to see if they can get re-signed. Risky move.

How many of the released are even going to continue a career in wrestling? Ali and shelton just cause they are solid and have experience.

TK should snag Dolph. Treat him like a star that he is. Great mic and solid work. He got the looks and could be their HBK

Dolph got injured at some REALLY inopportune times. Same thing was happening with Samoa Joe IIRC.

Tough to be THAT mad at Vince for not wanting to put titles on them, even though they both were champ material at times.
Jack Swagger totally ruined Ziggler with that kick to the head

reigns although not on the level of those guys has atleast been in a movie before and is on local channel tv every week

nobody knows who orange cassidy is at all. AT ALL.

but there are no casual wrestling fans anymore. you are either a wwe fan or an aew fan or both. the idea of anyone gaining casual viewers by how they book a show is ****ing idiotic.

no matter who aew signs most wwe fans wont ever watch aew. wwe brand exclusive loyalty has always been strong since the 80's.

besides the curiosity of a debuting star like punk who will make a ratings bump in the first and second week, nothing is turning the tide for another company not named wwe

the wwe brand is pop culture and will always be THEE name in wrestling.

Yall are being very nice about Dana Brooke.
Bless her heart. I enjoyed her when she was paired with Emma and with Titus Worldwide, cause she had a lot of personality, but in the ring, she never improved despite the effort being there. Her and Lana are in the same boat where all the training available doesn’t matter cause they really should just be valets. Not every woman needs to wrestle despite #GiveTheDivasAChance kicking off.

but there are no casual wrestling fans anymore. you are either a wwe fan or an aew fan or both. the idea of anyone gaining casual viewers by how they book a show is ****ing idiotic.

Normal people think wrestling is a joke for babies and no amount of "old school" "common sense" booking is going to change that

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican if it makes you feel better over this Dana positivity...

When Dave Meltzer stated she would be the "Female Roman Reigns."

I disagreed.

I hope this bring balance to your negativity/positivity ratio.

If you put Saraya and Emma together they can re-create the Womenz Revolution in AEW, this could be a needle mover.

Zack Slater. Dolph loves 80s pop culture and he can show respect to Save by the Bell and Matt Cardona...

I'm kidding, if he wrestles again, I'm sure he'll use his real name.

Back
Top Bottom