NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you put Saraya and Emma together they can re-create the Womenz Revolution in AEW, this could be a needle mover.
tenille dashwood is probably gonna go back to tna and bring her boyfriend with her

hes the only reason why she was rehired by wwe in the first place. she isnt very good.

Stevie acting like TK came out dancing while Mox was still laying there concussed :rofl:

Did you smash?

Bless her heart. I enjoyed her when she was paired with Emma and with Titus Worldwide, cause she had a lot of personality, but in the ring, she never improved despite the effort being there. Her and Lana are in the same boat where all the training available doesn’t matter cause they really should just be valets. Not every woman needs to wrestle despite #GiveTheDivasAChance kicking off.

Hahaha man, I wish. OG pre-surgery thick Dana was cute AF.

Peep, that was the problem though. Vince yanked her out of NXT while she was actively learning. I think that genuinely cost her because instead of staying there and practicing with the coaches with little to no pressure, she was following Charlotte around and doing nothing. After that, she pretty much had no chance.

Lol at Dolph’s career being different because of his name. He was with WWE from 2004-2023 and was a world champion. That’s a great career by any measure.
first ballot HOF

1695350344484.jpeg

see what happens when you dont put orange cassidy on your show?

you get your best demo rating of the year and 3rd best ratings of the year

Hahaha man, I wish. OG pre-surgery thick Dana was cute AF.

Peep, that was the problem though. Vince yanked her out of NXT while she was actively learning. I think that genuinely cost her because instead of staying there and practicing with the coaches with little to no pressure, she was following Charlotte around and doing nothing. After that, she pretty much had no chance.
Yea she should’ve been in NXT much longer. She’s a great side chick heel but her sudden pairing with Charlotte did her no favors. Time for her to go the Mandy/Lacey route now I guess

SO is Top Dolla finally gonna get on his knees for the old bucks so he can reunite with the one man who made him relevant?

Saw somewhere as part of the Saudi deal mansoor is never allowed to lose which is why he's never on tv. If so that's crazy

Back
Top Bottom