NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HHH didn't mess with Swerve at all according to the man himself. HBK had to talk HHH into giving him a push apparently.

Damn didn't know that.

Thought he loved all his NXT kids.

s-l1600 - 2023-08-22T022404.218.jpg

HHH didn't mess with Swerve at all according to the man himself. HBK had to talk HHH into giving him a push apparently.
HHH was not impressed by his work and swerve was trying to get feedback, but felt hhh gave him generic responses

Catching up on ll the weekends antics....

No Mercy was good. I loved the retro video game graphics and theme.
I haven't watches NXT in a while but IT looks like they have toned down on the indie stuff and more matches were less spotfest, more slow type showboating like WWE matches. I guess in a way that is good because it will make the taaaalent''s transition to the main roster easier and it will be easier to utilize them in that WWE style.
Angel Garza and Humberto look excellent out there man. They are in top shape. I enjoyed that 4 team tornado tag match.
I would still like to see their program without the million camera cuts.

Many Rose's replacement is wild for dressing like that. She showed up to an exteme rules match like she was dressed ready for sex.
wish WWE would just get rid of that prop all together.

That Pillman Jr. tease was cool. Watch WWE package him right and get him over.

I'll catch up on A&W's wet dream tonight

Can't WWE sign Tessa Blanchard as a Mega politician or talk show host ? Almost like JBL

It seems like that is too much talent to let waste

Back
Top Bottom