NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just an insufferable piece of crap.
pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

like deion sanders say, "it's personal"
TK has that chip on the shoulder like all the greats in their field. i think that is what drives him to be successful as an owners and booker. very similar to MJ, Deniro, bill gates, oprah, etc

i think he needs to put down the phone or at the very least not read/turn his comments off
it's very KD-like as he is going back and forth with online trolls
It has been getting worse.

Hopefully he doesn't have a breakdown from all of this especially since he has to deal with a sick parent.

I couldn't imagine the daily stress that he is under but he can reduce that by delegating some of those duties.

Tony Durant for sure.

was watching this yesterday. booker said it best, TK has a great product and should be focused on that and not worry about wwe so much

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Thoughts on your man SANADA heading the dome against Naito? Love SANADA and his ring work but my goodness he’s so bland looking now with the Just 5 guys gimmick.

Just 5 Guys is as bad as Retribution. It's goofy.

I saw him and Evil stink it up. I think Big Dave gave them 1 star.

I don't like this version of Sanada that much.

I liked Mid/upper mid level Cold Skull than this one.

Just being honest.

Just 5 Guys is as bad as Retribution. It's goofy.

I saw him and Evil stink it up. I think Big Dave gave them 1 star.

I don't like this version of Sanada that much.

I liked Mid/upper mid level Cold Skull than this one.

Just being honest.

It sucks that he had to get in this gimmick to get a main event push. Cold Skull was cool but he was going nowhere with that.

Safe to say he’s dropping the title to Naito and giving Naito his WK moment and one final run with the title.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom