NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nicole-kidman-amc-commercial.jpg

Lots of shenanigans on Smackdown last night.

Cena paying respects to THOTT while simultaneously giving LA Knight the rub.

LA formally interacting with THOTT to setup their match for the next WWE Beheading.

Jimmy Jannetty Uso playing the bumbling sidekick in the Bloodline now.

#MyCheerio getting brought over to Smackdown so now he's gonna have to turn on Sami in spirit.

Staredown between THOTT and Da Codeman planting seeds for "WARGAMES!" /Regal and ultimately the story being finished.

This was awesome

This is great.

They're playing off their presumed real life beef for an angle.

Hopefully this feud isn't relegated to Rampage.

Need this on Dynamite or Collusion or maybe even Full Gear.

This is great.

They're playing off their presumed real life beef for an angle.

Hopefully this feud isn't relegated to Rampage.

Need this on Dynamite or Collusion or maybe even Full Gear.
That is how you do business. Too bad they couldn't utilize Cm and his backstage beefs. There was money that could have been made

It's what happens when both sides realize there's money to be made and act like grown-ups instead of little beyotches.
If matt hardy and edge were able to work together then most people should be able to. Imagine being matt and having matches with edge while being able to smell Lita on his breath and fingers. I think they’re both actually friends again, I heard one mention the other on one of their podcasts like they were cool now.

Went from "it flinched" to "oh hell naw" by the time the video ended.

That man is 40+ with a custom hoodie and women's championship. Like what you like, but man if ever there was the "stereotypical wrestling fan," it's him lol.
Cameraman is making sure.. he catch his face on camera..

If matt hardy and edge were able to work together then most people should be able to. Imagine being matt and having matches with edge while being able to smell Lita on his breath and fingers. I think they’re both actually friends again, I heard one mention the other on one of their podcasts like they were cool now.
I'm waiting for that face off in AEW..

Back
Top Bottom