NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On today's Taskmaster Talks with Kevin Sullivan, we are diving deep into Eddie Guerrero in WCW. Host John Poz and Kevin will also discuss first meeting Eddie, Eric Bischoff, WCW politics, Hulk Hogan, NWO, Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, his car accident, Rey Mysterio, the LWO, his legacy and why he left WCW. That and so much more!

On today's Taskmaster Talks with Kevin Sullivan, we are diving deep into Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero.

Thank you Mark Henry for speaking up. We need more soldiers if we are to truly create a "Sraight Edge" mindset within the wrestling business.

I always believed you were the STRONGEST MAN on the planet.

Now I see you are the LOYALIST MAN to CM Punk.

People will roll their eyes at what you say because they know you are right and they themselves are stuck in a young persons mindset.

Not me, my eyes widened like my ears.

Thank you Mark Henry.

Based on how cool it looks, how well it’s protected, and how much reaction it gets from the fans what do yall consider the Top 3 Finishers of All Space And Times?? T0INE T0INE DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican noblekane noblekane Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Blue Mamba Blue Mamba

1. Pedigree hit by early 2000s Triple H where he really drove your head into the ground.
2. Stunner specifically hit by Stone Cold
3. GTS specifically hit by CM Punk

Back
Top Bottom