NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don't forget SmackDown is on FS1 tonight at 8PM eastern

how else are these "journalists" suppose to eat :lol: them wwe checks too good to pass up
they don't have the following to live off $5 subscriptions like unbiased big dave

Big Dave is a great historian but he definitely has lost some brain cells over the last 7 or so years.

But his fights on Twitter are entertaining.

how else are these "journalists" suppose to eat :lol: them wwe checks too good to pass up
they don't have the following to live off $5 subscriptions like unbiased big dave

Woah settle down hoss I was just reminding everyone to tune in to SmackDown on FS1 tonight at 8PM eastern

I guess y'all like Meltzer now.
Yep we praise the almighty basement dweeb now

1pnx80.jpg

Don't forget SmackDown is on FS1 tonight at 8PM eastern

Why are people "upset" about this? It's a station change for a major show. Feels like it might be an important thing to throw out there, especially for people dvr'ing. Wrestling Fandom is sooooo weird.

Why are people "upset" about this? It's a station change for a major show. Feels like it might be an important thing to throw out there, especially for people dvr'ing. Wrestling Fandom is sooooo weird.

I dunno but SRS threw one of his hissy fits when people started tweeting him about it so that's pretty funny

A&W cult gotta find something to **** about.

I dunno but SRS threw one of his hissy fits when people started tweeting him about it so that's pretty funny

He started clapping back at weirdos for accusing him of stupid stuff. Not sure that's a hissy fit. People can't seem to make up their mind whether he's on Vince's or Tony's payrolls, but it definitely changes daily depending on what news he tweets. :lol:

He started clapping back at weirdos for accusing him of stupid stuff. Not sure that's a hissy fit. People can't seem to make up their mind whether he's on Vince's or Tony's payrolls, but it definitely changes daily depending on what news he tweets. :lol:

The way he vanity searches and DMs people who aren't even directly mentioning him is weird and funny to me

fans were telling him that there wasn't pipe in noises at the arena for dom and it was just for tv. he didn't want to take the L.
he said he had inside sources, but fans who were there were posting vids to refute his claim
it kinda just blew up :lol:

fans were telling him that there wasn't pipe in noises at the arena for dom and it was just for tv. he didn't want to take the L.
he said he had inside sources, but fans who were there were posting vids to refute his claim

I think he was right on that one but he was still DMing randoms to confront them :lol:

i dont think sean ross meant the wwe piped in crowd noise at the actual arena. they just do that on the television sideof things. piping in crowd noise in the actual arena would be dumb as **** 🤣

i like sean ross sapp. hes a fan of both companies so he gets hate from both sides and is never left in peace 😂

i dont think sean ross meant the wwe piped in crowd noise at the actual arena. they just do that on the television sideof things. piping in crowd noise in the actual arena would be dumb as **** 🤣

i like sean ross sapp. hes a fan of both companies so he gets hate from both sides and is never left in peace 😂

NK, you are correct sir! There was no L to take. His whole point was that they were dicking with the noise on the broadcast and it was unnecessary because Dom is already getting nuclear heat. Then the WWE fanboys took it personally like Jordan and started going at his neck.

Back
Top Bottom