NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He died 24 hours ago. Funk died a couple days ago.

Can’t just do all video packages for a live paying crowd.

Tribute show was good imo. Glad they made it a double tribute show and had Funk in it too.

Video packages highlighted his career and they even threw up the QR code easter egg. Brays death happened just a day ago. It's still fresh as hell for everyone there so I wasn't expecting anything from the talent that had a deep relationship with him to do anything tonight while they're still processing things.

What do you feel they could have done?
Idk...tbh it just didn't feel like a true tribute show because he was an active member of the roster, therefore I expected more. I expected some more matches with more dedication to him. Maybe have alexa and braun do something idk...I know it's 24hours later so I can't completely trash the show. The beginning and ending of the show was great though.

Idk...tbh it just didn't feel like a true tribute show because he was an active member of the roster, therefore I expected more. I expected some more matches with more dedication to him. Maybe have alexa and braun do something idk...I know it's 24hours later so I can't completely trash the show. The beginning and ending of the show was great though.
Would've been nice to see Braun compete, but I think he's recovering from surgery. Alexa said she couldn't make it because of short notice and lack of flights.

10 bells with everyone on stage (including Rowan and Braun), video packages, all the tweets, nonstop mentions from commentary, LA Knight vs Finn, ending with the lights out and lantern.

Don’t really get what else was supposed to happen.

So I almost always tape Smackdown but couldn't do that tonight.

RIP Terry and Bray

20230825_200044.jpg

Just gotta hope Vince doesn't come back in and start punishing him for getting over organically instead of with that awful MMM gimmick. :lol:
Not gonna tolerate MMM slander, but yes, I agree :lol:

Think tonight was a really big deal for him though tbh. Got to cut an awesome promo and probably had his best match on main roster thus far, against the leader of the group that pretty much opens and closes every episode of Raw for the last year or so.

He’s definitely on the up and up.

10 bells with everyone on stage (including Rowan and Braun), video packages, all the tweets, nonstop mentions from commentary, LA Knight vs Finn, ending with the lights out and lantern.

Don’t really get what else was supposed to happen.

BDs on Twitter X were fantasy booking saying Bo should come out as Uncle Howdy at the end of the show and blow out the lantern. :rolleyes

Or maybe you know let him be with his family grieving about unexpectantly losing his older brother.

Thought Trips and WWE did an excellent job paying respects to Terry Funk and Bray. Had Braun and Rowan out there. Would've been nice if Alexa made the show but she had travel issues and is also pregnant so it's not as easy for to pick up and leave anywhere.

Da Code Man paying homage to Funk was a nice touch giving the history with Funk and Dusty.

With Funk's passing you kinda expected it because he has been in bad health for months and he lived a full life especially for a wrestlers.

Bray's was a complete shock because it came out of nowhere and he was so young. I mean I'm older than him.

RIP to both.

Back
Top Bottom