NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I was planning to go to the gym before all in tomorrow but not I'm realizing it's on early I'm the morning.. PST.

Isn’t Collision supposed to be a more serious take on wrestling? Almost an hour in and have yet to see any.

i was watching old eli drake aka la knight matches in tna yesterday and in his championship run he wore nothing but jordan xi's to wrestle in. does he still wrestle in jordan xi's in the wwe?

in this video the last 4 matches hes wearing.jordan xi's in different colorways

He wears boots now, but the boots are clearly Playoff XI inspired.

No clue to what a VPN switch is..
VPN is a method where you can change the location of your laptop, tablet, game console to access/use websites or apps you otherwise wouldn't be able to.

For example because I don't live in the States I can't use Hulu outright so I change my location on my laptop/PS5 to make it appear that I'm in the US allowing me to use the Hulu app.

Another example Netflix offers different content based on your location, so if you have Netflix US account and want to watch a show that is only offered on Netflix UK you can change you location to the UK login to your Netflix account and you will now have access to that show.

This videos explain in more detail how a VPN works.

I believe Case Case used a VPN to watch Forbidden Door on FITE.

:lol:

Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
D Fly D Fly
B Sox B Sox
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
jshortt jshortt
g-time g-time

I listened to Cornette and Last talk about this earlier. This is coming from someone who really likes all parties involved, but they gotta get over themselves. And we aren't privy to what is really going on behind the scenes. For all we know, Punk and the Elite have buried the hatchet and this is all a work. Again, from what we know, for once Punk has tried to be the bigger person and talk things out with them, yet they keep saying no through their lawyers.

Tony could've killed this before it ever got to this point if he had just addressed the Page stuff one of the first dozen times Punk brought it up. He didn't because he has to be friends with everybody, and Brawl Out happened. Once again, we can't say for sure, but all this Cutler (or whoever in their camp) leaking sht to Meltzer/Alvarez to bait Punk every time they got close to working things out should've been grounds for termination. There's not a lot I agree with Cornette on when it comes to AEW, but he's absolutely right when he said Tony is responsible for this "mixed reaction" Punk is getting. He allowed his "friends" to poison half the fanbase by pushing this narrative. Eh well. They all gotta get over it and move forward at some point.

Back
Top Bottom