NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matrix came up in a conversation and some of the younger staff admitted that they've never seen it before. heard of it and keanu, but really know him from john wick

Hopefully they never see the trash part 3 and 4 films of the franchise.

It amazes me how people like Riddle Box, and a lot of other athletes/actors, can’t get out of their own way..Get the keys to the kingdom and just refuse to follow the rules/act right..These big companies/leagues ain’t taking these people’s BS..I guarantee if that dude woulda stayed off the tweeds and didn’t dog his wife out he’d have been a WW lifer..

Funny looking back on this.

He is going to work the next one.

Everybody's got a price.

Not me.

I would never choose Reddit over NT.

All those fancy smancy subreddits are NOTHING Compared to General and Sports and Training on NT.

No amount of money would make me do that.

I hope NT is proud to have someone with such intelligent intense integrity in this forum.

But if a genie showed up and said I can switch places with Jeremy Lin during that first week of Linsanity, id sell you all for $1.

Knowing how the year played out too, I would make things work with Melo and we would have won the title for NY that year.

These WWE camera angles for these big moves sometimes kill me. :lol:

At least they didn't show Jericho falling off the top of the cage into stryofoam stage.

These WWE camera angles for these big moves sometimes kill me. :lol:

At least they didn't show Jericho falling off the top of the cage into stryofoam stage.

Man the responses (defenses) in here to that moment were amazing.

" I guess you want him to fall on a hard surface and get hurt instead..." :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom