Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro - Detailed Pics

Originally Posted by kob8

Easy Pass.....More for everyone else....
Today is 05/11/09, come 05/29/09, I'm sure a lot of people will be like "I've changed my mind about these, they are a must cop"
laugh.gif

^same here man. I missed out the 1st round so I need these. Im passin on the RBP so I can get these.

wish i had money for these, but theyre like 5th on my priority list of upcoming releases

i will cop
then if i success getting the yeezys ill sell, if i dont get yeezys ill keep these nubucks
cuz if i get these XIIs and the raging bull pack and the yeezys
dats 150+310+215+tax

im gon be broke

I want these sooo....I will get these...smh I saw sum1 with them on 2day....was kinda tight lol....smh then da same dude was tight @ me cuz I had the griffslol

My local mom and pop shop will get these in any day now; they got the matching T-Shirt in today. I can snap a pic of the shirt if it hasn't already beenposted.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

My local mom and pop shop will get these in any day now; they got the matching T-Shirt in today. I can snap a pic of the shirt if it hasn't already been posted.

Hell yeah, I haven't seen it yet

Yeah these are retros I missed out on the first release so gotta make it up/ I must admit the quality is pretty good better than the cdp 12s imo/ now gottalook for my royal griffeys
Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Killajay209 are those the retro's?

I can help NT'ers who can't get these out for retail just shoot me a PM of course you will have to pay the other fees shipping/paypal...

Those pictures up there look better than the first ones where the seems looked almost clear/white...

I think they will be fine but not as GOOD AS MY OG PAIR

I cant wait to cop these ....

Does anyone know where I can cop these NOW but NOT for a rape price ???

KillaJays pics are of the ones droppin on the 30th. They make em look pretty good actually, but I just found out I prob wont be able to get to the mall untilthat afternoon. FML

Now Im just gonna pray shoetrends come through

Assuming it will be like CDP sizing, right?

Back
Top Bottom