Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edibles could actually be a problem and IMO should be treated differently than normal weed

Kids NEED to understand the danger. You really dont know wtf is in the edible and how much.

My man gave me a cookie at work a few years ago. Mind you we smoke HEAVY every day, very functional. So im thinking itll just be a fun night at work

Man I was FRIED. I went to my office and hid for the rest of the night. I wouldnt get on the forktruck or anything cause I already knew I was bound to **** something up. Couldnt hide it, eyes looked like the devil. Dont think I’ve ever been that high before, can’t even imagine myself getting ahold of that at 14

This "take weed on your plane" talk sounds like some not a cop ****.

funny-tweets-nopoliceman-notacop-fb.png

Edibles could actually be a problem and IMO should be treated differently than normal weed

Kids NEED to understand the danger. You really dont know wtf is in the edible and how much.

My man gave me a cookie at work a few years ago. Mind you we smoke HEAVY every day, very functional. So im thinking itll just be a fun night at work

Man I was FRIED. I went to my office and hid for the rest of the night. I wouldnt get on the forktruck or anything cause I already knew I was bound to **** something up. Couldnt hide it, eyes looked like the devil. Dont think I’ve ever been that high before, can’t even imagine myself getting ahold of that at 14

that's why I don't care for edibles tbh, at least when Im smoking I can have a feel for where I'm at and the timing of the effects.

Im immune to it all, its a curse.

My tolerance never came back, doesnt matter how many t-breaks I take.

I can eat edibles, vape oil, hit a bong, smoke a joint, all at once and I basically get a 5 minute buzz similar to drinking coffee fast.

It impresses people, but it sucks, cause I never get high.

Took me 7 years of smoking 24 hours a day to do level up to this. Now 4 years of not being able to get high.

What are y’all thought on concentrates?

Always seems kinda crackheadish to me but supposedly they are less stepped on than black market oil cartridges.

Got a random call from the dude who runs the glassblowing studio I used to practice at. He wants me to come back and take a stall.

Ya mans is back on da torch and I’m excited. Will post pics of my progression as it comes along.
Just finished my first night back on the torch. Did a refresher class with the owner of the studio and got the green light to start coming in on my own. Made 2 implosion marble pendants that are finishing up in the kiln. I’ll post pics of after I go pick them up.

Gonna try to do about 4 hours a week and take additional classes once every other week. Really excited to get more time in and get better.

Just finished my first night back on the torch. Did a refresher class with the owner of the studio and got the green light to start coming in on my own. Made 2 implosion marble pendants that are finishing up in the kiln. I’ll post pics of after I go pick them up.

Gonna try to do about 4 hours a week and take additional classes once every other week. Really excited to get more time in and get better.
Update: went last night to play around for a few hours and got my stuff back from night 1
5229A822-B742-45E7-A957-3C5F4312D742.jpeg

Definitely a work in progress, but I’m having a lot of fun and gonna keep at it. Doing another lesson Tuesday night. Hopefully will start making some small dry pipes within the next week or two.

Thinking of starting a 2-3 plant closet tent.

scale of 1-10 diifficty for compete novice ?
It’s not that hard, bro. Do your research though. No matter what anybody tells you, start out growing photoperiod plants (regular) and not autoflower plants. Reason is the autos start flowering when it’s ready to…so if you eff up during the veg period, you’re gonna end up with a small *** yield. With the photos, you can mess up and still have time to correct it since you’re the one that decides when it flowers or not…

Edit: like PatRiley PatRiley said, you might as well grab one of those AC Infinity kits…I think the 2x4 ones go for $800 on Amazon. If you buy it there, use promo code Mrgrowit15 for 15% off…

Last edited:
Im immune to it all, its a curse.

My tolerance never came back, doesnt matter how many t-breaks I take.

I can eat edibles, vape oil, hit a bong, smoke a joint, all at once and I basically get a 5 minute buzz similar to drinking coffee fast.

It impresses people, but it sucks, cause I never get high.

Took me 7 years of smoking 24 hours a day to do level up to this. Now 4 years of not being able to get high.
I felt like this and just cut my consumption by 70-80 percent ... It took a few months but I'm back to being a light weight ....

I don't need 25 percent THC to get smacked and I don't even feel like being smacked that much anymore...

My homie who smokes 24/7 is ashamed of me... We used to smoke 5 or 6 in a row before I tapped out and I clipped my 2nd joint and dipped out... He was like WTF.... 😂

I felt like this and just cut my consumption by 70-80 percent ... It took a few months but I'm back to being a light weight ....

I don't need 25 percent THC to get smacked and I don't even feel like being smacked that much anymore...

My homie who smokes 24/7 is ashamed of me... We used to smoke 5 or 6 in a row before I tapped out and I clipped my 2nd joint and dipped out... He was like WTF.... 😂

Man, its crazy how tolerant the system can get!

After I posted this, I didnt smoke for 3 weeks and started again using only small doses, Im a light-weight again, I missed it, no more smoking 24 hours a day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom