Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get back on my dabbin…got three strains of wax just sitting there but I been lazy doing the whole set up with the nail & torch

Feel like my tolerance level is shot when it comes down to smoking flower, don’t even get baked like that lol

Yeah the green don’t be gettin me fried like it used to, but I ain’t goin no further lol

My only options are a tolerance break, permanent break or keep blazin just cause

Consider yourself lucky then bro 😂

Don’t get me wrong, my guy is still the number one option, it’s just nice that when he’s unavailable, there’s options aside from being outside susceptible to external bs.

Yeah I definitely prefer the reliability, consistency, and convenience of the dispensary I go to over da streets.

Also the weed I’m getting from the dispensary I go to is way better than the delivery service weed I was getting. Furthermore, I’d say it’s the best weed I’ve ever smoked.

This is what I smoke regularly, for those curious:

Show me a street pharmicist that can compare with the quality and selection of a good dispensary... theres no contest. At this point price is the only downside and thats not even a problem in states that have been selling it longer.

With all that said... I havent stepped foot in a dispensary since Vegas early last year at Planet 13.. and they were taxin if you werent a local.

never had a problem getting good green here when it was only legal in California and Colorado but thats because I knew Colorado boys growing small scale indoor.

once every state became legal but MN it became a race to the bottom, we still don't have legal weed to smoke but we have some of the most unrestricted edibles in the country. makes no sense, we have some seriously antiquated and backwards laws here.

Yeah I definitely prefer the reliability, consistency, and convenience of the dispensary I go to over da streets.

Also the weed I’m getting from the dispensary I go to is way better than the delivery service weed I was getting. Furthermore, I’d say it’s the best weed I’ve ever smoked.

This is what I smoke regularly, for those curious:

Details on the dispensary linked above? :emoji_eyes:

That 96 Haze they got looks :pimp:

Show me a street pharmicist that can compare with the quality and selection of a good dispensary... theres no contest. At this point price is the only downside and thats not even a problem in states that have been selling it longer.

With all that said... I havent stepped foot in a dispensary since Vegas early last year at Planet 13.. and they were taxin if you werent a local.
dispo does have better quality. trick is to get in on promos or just befriend someone at sales/marketing lol
Im immune to it all, it’s a curse.

My tolerance never came back, doesnt matter how many t-breaks I take.

I can eat edibles, vape oil, hit a bong, smoke a joint, all at once and I basically get a 5 minute buzz similar to drinking coffee fast.

It impresses people, but it sucks, cause I never get high.

Took me 7 years of smoking 24 hours a day to do level up to this. Now 4 years of not being able to get high.
Sad story bruh

Gotta cut down your weed intake... I was in a similar situation...

Just cut down on your intake over time and your tolerance will go down overtime as well... Take a day off once a week ,clean your blood , detox, drink lots of water... Stop smoking every hour and you should get some receptors back in your brain. 😂

The fire department at my job is going to train us on it soon or just give it to us since you don’t really need much training since mf’er won’t stop overdosing at work.

I don’t mean my co workers. Just randoms all over, you name it they overdosed there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom