Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree this stuff nowadays is WAY more potent. These guys are cross-breeding, and making all types of crazy strains.

Unfortunately, I ran out of stuff I got from Denver a while back, but it was good stuff.

The type of stuff you can't make plans, you're basically glued to the couch, so you gotta prepare your food strategy beforehand.
Honest Question for anyone to generally answer, how is that even enjoyable?

Honest Question for anyone to generally answer, how is that even enjoyable?

Well depending on Sativa or Indica. The stuff I get just puts me in a "another galaxy" and stimulates the mind. The whole time I am just laughing and hanging out.

The best is when you put on a funny movie, and just chill with the homies.

Did moon rocks and shatter... Too much for me.

It didn't really **** me up. But I just got mad high too fast... Not something I want to do on the regular

I'll roll up a cone when I come home from work to take the edge off. It's no different from cracking open a beer or sippin on your favorite spirit IMO
Yes but if you’re drinking till you’re planted on the couch then you’re an alcoholic. What’s the equivalent to people who do that with bud? Again just an honest question

Last edited:
Here in the city, it seems that some are not able to function without it these days. 6 in the morn I see cats puffin' before they get on the A train, then filling the whole car with the scent of green when they get on. 6 am. Six o'clock in the morning.

Most blunt smokers really aint tree heads. They're hooked on tobacco via weed use.

Tobacco companies knew what they were doing with the candy flavored cigar marketing.

I honestly think blunts ruin the flavor but for the longest in the hood if you smoked out of bongs and papers made you a fringe smoker.

Blunt smoking dudes be wasting the most weed. Be burning through a oz in a week smh.

not eem gon lie... i got baby lungs
i just get high really quick... i also get buzzed pretty quick but i can sustain it and drink all night

the herb though...im throwing in the towel with the quickness

My homie and his wife probably burn 5 blunts daily. Everytime I call him after work I hear him buying a pack of sweets.

He'll come by my spot and hit the pipe once and be done for the night. They both quit smoking cigs but don't realize 1 blunt without the guts is still like 3-4 cigs worth of tar. Prime example of folks that really aint weed heads but de facto tobacco smokers.

He'll come by my spot and hit the pipe once and be done for the night.

upload_2019-6-25_20-49-27.gif

Yes but it you’re drinking till you’re planted on the couch then you’re an alcoholic. What’s the equivalent to people who do that with bud? Again just an honest question

to answer your question, take a dab hit or two :lol:

People smoke weed for a million zillion reasons. Don't get me wrong - it is definitely a narcotic that can adversely affect your life, but that's if you let it.

Folks been guzzling caffeine and throwing back shots of vodka for centuries but still want to have these weird societal hangups about cannabis.

Today's weed is waaaaaaay stronger than it was 20 years ago ..

Smoking a spliff of Reggie for the first time is waaaaaaay different than cheifing on some Blue dream x La confidential hybrid..

I seen dudes throw up of the Cali bud...

I've had all kinds of reactions but you won't EVER see me puke over some bud lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom