Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's weed is waaaaaaay stronger than it was 20 years ago..
Not here in the west coast. Only thing different is packaging. Hella jars. Miss the fat pillow twomp sack daze. Still Refuse to pay over 40 an 1/8.
when my homies from out of state come down and visit cali ill smoke em out and they all end up passing out :lol:
they dont know that cali top shelf :pimp:
Qft... cats throw in that white flag after hits of that gas

Cali outdoor would piss me off though. Looks decent, smells like dirt and come fall everyone and their mom got 20 pounds and kills the game for the dudes with better indoor so then everybody’s gotta sell garbage outdoor until it’s gone then people want fire again :lol:

Obviously good weed is better than dirt weed but let’s not act like Northern Lights x AK47 wasn’t one hitter quitting folks 20 years ago.

It's a lot of good strains from back in the day that's way better than all this crap out now.
I would even argue what's out now is watered down versions of them good underground strains.

I imagine most bud grown nowadays is by some hipster who really don't care for it like all the underground ppl that risked their lives for their passion.

Last edited:
Got some Biscotti from DC couple weeks ago. **** was different

My tolerance is way too high though.

I think the OP is about dabs and edibles. Either can throw a regular smoker out of wack.

First time I dabbed dude gave me like a .3 and I fell to the floor coughing for like 5 min straight. I think every pore in my body opened up I sweat so much I took my shirt off. Had snot and tears all over my face. Guy thought it was hilarious. I’m sure many have similar first experiences dabbing.

I’m not tripping off flower. I’ve thrown up a few times from milking a bong with a near spent bowl pack a few times but that’s mostly because it just tasted gross/made me cough too hard.

But yeah **** is OD strong sometimes now. My homegrown I can only get through like half a small joint and I’m ripped for a couple hours. Smoking a whole joint of my **** by myself will have me stuck in the couch with my whole body in euphoria but I will fall asleep and struggle hard to get myself off the couch and walk upstairs to bed.

Also edibles and alcohol can be a real bad combo. Not good to mix.

What’s with these prices lately. I need to take a trip to Cali or find someone out there. What would be the best city to visit to make contacts

Maaaaannnn if you smoke and in NY and got IG y'all already know the deal.....dudes be sending menus with ALL types of ****. Ive been thru it all mayne ....from choclotime in DR to " El Puré " from uptown , i know my lungs dunzo ....this is why im happy with the state of weed now. I remember really beliving that choclate from Elliot spot in the BX really came from weed plants grown on top of chocolate trees.

I've always been hesitant about buying from random cats. It's like i only trust a dispensary but I'm not in a state where it's legal. If I'm around people and they have it then I'll hit it.

Still Lol at nuclear name. Indica gotta be in the mix. Zkittles (purp) daily user. Hammerhead og good strain cuz of white widow. Cookies overrated.
Told folks they gon build this **** up like alcohol with premium top shelf branding.
Interesting to see how the market fares at end of year in Cali. Heard Colorado had a billion in tax revenue

Store is super convenient in CA but prices can get up there.
Friend that grows only charges $20 an eighth and it's usually on point so I still go that route if he's available
Notice a lot of people here switching to wax Vapes but I prefer how flower feels.

First time I ever smoked weed was when I was 13 and pinched my brother’s sack (PAUSE). My bro was already in his mid 20’s so he wasn’t smoking no Reginald, this was that chronic (RIP). So my first experience was with some quality greenery.

From back then to now, the quality has gone through the roof. Take dabs for instance.

I’ve spoken on my first time before and as hennessy hennessy said of his experience, dabs ain’t no joke. Even for veteran flower smokers. Had the girl who administered me my first dab a couple of years ago giggling like a school girl from the way I was coughing. :frown:

Best bud I can get nowadays if I ever have the urge is always from LA dispensaries, though. When they say a certain bud is a certain strain, I believe them. Some shops out here have a bunch of ish that looks and smells exactly the same but one will be labeled Pineapple Express while the other one is Blueberry Dream like c’mon, breh. :lol:

I smelled some bubblegum from Cali this dude at the National Cannabis Festival in DC had. Smelled like a pack of big league chew.

I am about 50/50 smoking and vaping flower. Not too many people on the herb vaping wave yet but everyone will be in the future.

Storz & Bickel Mighty my daily driver

No joke some of the strong strains can give psychosis to someone who doesn’t smoke much. Coworker who’s a pothead was talking about this with me the other day laughing at all these new cats swearing they can handle weed but do something crazy and get ****ed up. Me personally I have never liked green as it messes me up but if I smoke I can do wax and be ok which is odd because it’s supposed to be strongest concentrate of thc. I like giving my wax pen to people who smoke green or oil and they get messed up on the wax but it gives me a decent high I can handle. Different strokes for different folks.

I smoked weed for the first time via dabs three years ago. I did TWO big hits and was WASHED. I mainly smoke hookah, but got damn, I was feeling like Kitty pride and could have phased into the earth's core that night. I'll do edibles or mix some weed with my hookah, but I can't do that stuff every day like some people I know. The guy I did dabs with at the pizza place i worked would do dabs all day in the back and still work like it was nothing.

i got some stories but one of my favorites was when my lil cousin decided he was ready to dab up for the first time and man he ended up saying everything is spinning and than he proceeded to put his head down, i told him dont do it lol next thing you know he threw up all over the table and ruined a bunch of smoking items like the rolling tray and papers etc :lol:

i still dont let him forget about that night till this day. :rofl:

Dabs are nice once you got a tolerance. Like one regular one... not some huge dab that makes you choke and wanna die.

Who remembers bc’s? stuff was fire yet awful all at the same time. :lol:

No joke some of the strong strains can give psychosis to someone who doesn’t smoke much. Coworker who’s a pothead was talking about this with me the other day laughing at all these new cats swearing they can handle weed but do something crazy and get ****ed up. Me personally I have never liked green as it messes me up but if I smoke I can do wax and be ok which is odd because it’s supposed to be strongest concentrate of thc. I like giving my wax pen to people who smoke green or oil and they get messed up on the wax but it gives me a decent high I can handle. Different strokes for different folks.

Because it hits you different vs breathing in a combusted leaf. I preferred my pen too. It’s like the cocaine of weed. Gets me fried but I don’t get tired unlike shredding a bong for a few hits.

Yes but if you’re drinking till you’re planted on the couch then you’re an alcoholic. What’s the equivalent to people who do that with bud? Again just an honest question

Cannaholic? it's the same kind of unhealthy dependence or habit, just a different substance

I paid 40 for an eighth in San Francisco. 20 is good.

got a quarter for $50 recently after usually paying $80 or so
I need to take a trip to a legal state to really rack up

Most blunt smokers really aint tree heads. They're hooked on tobacco via weed use.

Tobacco companies knew what they were doing with the candy flavored cigar marketing.

I honestly think blunts ruin the flavor but for the longest in the hood if you smoked out of bongs and papers made you a fringe smoker.

Blunt smoking dudes be wasting the most weed. Be burning through a oz in a week smh.
Fonto leaf >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom