Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
People smoke weed for a million zillion reasons. Don't get me wrong - it is definitely a narcotic that can adversely affect your life, but that's if you let it.

Folks been guzzling caffeine and throwing back shots of vodka for centuries but still want to have these weird societal hangups about cannabis.

I've had all kinds of reactions but you won't EVER see me puke over some bud lol

Definitely had the sweats a few times no puke tho

Maaaaannnn if you smoke and in NY and got IG y'all already know the deal.....dudes be sending menus with ALL types of ****. Ive been thru it all mayne ....from choclotime in DR to " El Puré " from uptown , i know my lungs dunzo ....this is why im happy with the state of weed now. I remember really beliving that choclate from Elliot spot in the BX really came from weed plants grown on top of chocolate trees.

Ooooooh **** elliot!!! U know I'm old. We'd troop from tremont to elliot, that **** was different....heard they roach sprayed it...supposedly.

I think the OP is about dabs and edibles. Either can throw a regular smoker out of wack.

First time I dabbed dude gave me like a .3 and I fell to the floor coughing for like 5 min straight. I think every pore in my body opened up I sweat so much I took my shirt off. Had snot and tears all over my face. Guy thought it was hilarious. I’m sure many have similar first experiences dabbing.

I’m not tripping off flower. I’ve thrown up a few times from milking a bong with a near spent bowl pack a few times but that’s mostly because it just tasted gross/made me cough too hard.

But yeah **** is OD strong sometimes now. My homegrown I can only get through like half a small joint and I’m ripped for a couple hours. Smoking a whole joint of my **** by myself will have me stuck in the couch with my whole body in euphoria but I will fall asleep and struggle hard to get myself off the couch and walk upstairs to bed.

Also edibles and alcohol can be a real bad combo. Not good to mix.
What strains you grow?

Been a minute for me, but yes.

Dudes out here still smokin blunts :smh:
Haven't smoked a blunt in forever. Every now and then I'll roll a backwood if I'm feeling ballerific
Ooooooh **** elliot!!! U know I'm old. We'd troop from tremont to elliot, that **** was different....heard they roach sprayed it...supposedly.
The famous chocolate... Had it heavy in Flatbush for a minute.... Not sure if it was from the same growers but that chocolate was serious for the time...

That Washington heights purple Haze is still in my top 5

Maaaaannnn if you smoke and in NY and got IG y'all already know the deal.....dudes be sending menus with ALL types of ****. Ive been thru it all mayne ....from choclotime in DR to " El Puré " from uptown , i know my lungs dunzo ....this is why im happy with the state of weed now. I remember really beliving that choclate from Elliot spot in the BX really came from weed plants grown on top of chocolate trees.
Made a call for delivery off one of those on Monday... **** was trash bud... No sticks or seeds but it wasn't what they were advertising...

Confession. I passed out earlier this month while visiting my sister in Colorado. I'm usually a champ and I'm known for my tolerance being good but some edible gummies and tinctures got the best of me. I woke up after taking somewhere around 70-80 mg total for the day but who knows. I went to take a piss that night and found myself on the bathroom floor with my pants around my ankle with my peen out. Almost cracked my skull open on the bathtub but god was watching over me and my head fell on the folded towels in the corner. Literally missed the bathtub by 2 inches.

All this to say that weed should be respected. Yeah you can't "overdose" like other drugs and just die from the internal affects but other factors can lead to a really bad time. It can be abused like any other substance.

Also, strains should be respected as well. You never know what reaction your going to get from these strains these days. There are different forms of THC and the chemical is being modified as different strains are produced causing different affects and locking into different receptors. I smoked something the other day and it literally felt like the first time I smoked. It was a brand new strain from my connects farms.

Lastly kids, do not smoke behind folks. People lace blunts. People lace blunts. I repeat people lace blunts. know what your rolling and inspect your flowers if its someone new. Fentyl, pcp, meth, acid, coke, k2 and god knows what else can be laced in the blunt/joint or flower and leave you messed up.

Be a big boy and roll your own. That puff puff pass is for the birds.

Edibles are no joke. That is the one issue I see with legalization...they have to make sure these edibles dont get in the wrong hands.

The thing about "respecting" edibles and strains is had they respected marijuana from jump this whole learning curve would have been YEARS ago and now we'd be educated on knowing your limits and what's a "normal" dosage and process of ingesting the different types of weed.

Education is going to be key, but it's still so taboo there will likely be no legitimate process of informing people of the basics so people will keep learning by doing

I hate that because im in this thread casually lurkin my ads are “Mushroom grow kit”.

C’mon son.

Where can I get said nuclear trees?

I need that first timer feeling back! That ear tingling, spidey senses, see you later type of feeling.

**** barely hits now :frown:

Son lookin for that feel lol take a break from that Loud before you start gettin curious lol jk
9B837312-BB82-4A3A-A620-6B4F6F819E84.gif

Where can I get said nuclear trees?

I need that first timer feeling back! That ear tingling, spidey senses, see you later type of feeling.

**** barely hits now :frown:

I'm not sure what you're smoking but you can get that ear tingling, spidey sense, see you later type feeling from just good weed.

If your tolerance is high but you don't want to taper off, try keeping multiple strains available (like 5 to 7) and do not smoke the same one more than once a week. Also, try new strains that hit the market. My homie had one(angle puff was the strain name) where the buds smelled, tasted and hit like nothing any of us have ever seen. It smelled like all the spices in an Indian restaurant but tasted very sweet. The high made me very dazed and confused and I smoke a joint a day. Basically if the bud looks weird and new then try it.

But Tay is also right. You'll almost never going to feel that first time high especially if your chasing it. Just enjoy the plant.

You chasing something you may never get. Sounds like you should let your tolerance slide a bit too

You’re right, I’ll never get that feeling back. Not even with nuclear trees. My tolerance is definitely up there so I took a break for a year hoping that I could enjoy it again. Didn’t work.

I don’t drink or use any other stuff. I only smoke to maintain now

I'm not sure what you're smoking but you can get that ear tingling, spidey sense, see you later type feeling from just good weed.

If your tolerance is high but you don't want to taper off, try keeping multiple strains available (like 5 to 7) and do not smoke the same one more than once a week. Also, try new strains that hit the market. My homie had one(angle puff was the strain name) where the buds smelled, tasted and hit like nothing any of us have ever seen. It smelled like all the spices in an Indian restaurant but tasted very sweet. The high made me very dazed and confused and I smoke a joint a day. Basically if the bud looks weird and new then try it.

But Tay is also right. You'll almost never going to feel that first time high especially if your chasing it. Just enjoy the plant.

definitely aint smoking bammer lol. I used to get my stuff from my dude but have now switched to a dispensary here in SF. The drop began when I was still getting my stuff from my boy so I wouldn’t say it’s the cannabis, just me.

I’m gonna try out your advice. Usually only **** with one strain at a time but you probably right. I need to mix it up.

Funny thing is Indica is right up my alley but sativa gets me all anxious

Apparently one of my coworkers smoked in Colorado for the first time a few months ago

Ended up going to the ER because she couldn't breathe

All I could do was sympathize with the nurses. My g..... just breathe. I've never been so high I forgot how to breathe. How is that even a thing?

I dunno bout nuclear strength trees but this dude at work in his mid 40s told me earlier this morning how he smoked weed for the first time last night. Said he was driving 10km/h on his way home and had to pull over on a side street and sleep for two hours

:rofl:
a friend of mine that is a regular smoker tried wax once when i got him to take a dab

i had to go and run errands and was fine but he was like "I can't go anywhere right now"

he ended up at the library near by for like a few hours

Apparently one of my coworkers smoked in Colorado for the first time a few months ago

Ended up going to the ER because she couldn't breathe

All I could do was sympathize with the nurses. My g..... just breathe. I've never been so high I forgot how to breathe. How is that even a thing?
in hs, the first time a dude with us smoked he hit a blunt

he straight did not move for a good 10 minutes, just stood there out in the backyard

eventually my brother went to try and tap him and another friend grabbed his arm "no, don't"

he came in after like, an hour

"everything hurts"

dont think he ever smoked again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom