Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the KT tape in the khaki shorts, bro?
While I am still using swisher as my smoking vessel, I need a flower vape ASAP.

What's with the KT tape in the khaki shorts, bro?
While I am still using swisher as my smoking vessel, I need a flower vape ASAP.

:lol: those are my gym shorts I had just come from PT, my knee is all messed up

It’s hard to switch cause nothing really compares when you’re used to smoking blunts. Nothing like good fronto :smokin:smokin

Last edited:
Definitely a deciding factor in me not wanting to leave California is the ability to buy whatever I need from a dispensary without the need of a medical card or criminal punishment and reprecussions. I'm more of a CBD user, best right after jiu jitsu and hard training sessions. Once in a while a little indica to go to bed, or a sativa on days off to hang out.

Does everyone mostly prefer flower? I've been using vape pens, almost exclusively the PAX Era, since I don't vape often enough so the cost is alright. Nice easy quality product.

Definitely a deciding factor in me not wanting to leave California is the ability to buy whatever I need from a dispensary without the need of a medical card or criminal punishment and reprecussions. I'm more of a CBD user, best right after jiu jitsu and hard training sessions. Once in a while a little indica to go to bed, or a sativa on days off to hang out.

Does everyone mostly prefer flower? I've been using vape pens, almost exclusively the PAX Era, since I don't vape often enough so the cost is alright. Nice easy quality product.
I use an arizer air as my desktop vape, makes for good indoor sesh with no strain on the lungs. I've had portable Vapes but the ones that truly vape are pricey, Mighty/Crafty etc.

Flower guy here. I'll grab the occasional cart or use my vapor bros. Old school vape but I much prefer flower.

It's the ritual I think, the smell, breaking it down, the taste of that first exhale.

C24EDE96-8DC3-47B6-B97F-C1FB72C2D339.jpeg

20 year flower guy here...
Never tried a cart...never tried a dab and never will. Will never smoke anyone’s manufactured chemically treated blunt/rolling paper either.
Vaped Flower and vaped flower only.

On another note yea...no idea how this thread was able to survive NT.

Last edited:
20 year flower guy here...
Never tried a cart...never tried a dab and never will. Will never smoke anyone’s manufactured chemically treated blunt/rolling paper either.
Vaped Flower and vaped flower only.

On another note yea...no idea how this thread was able to survive NT.

Youre doing yourself a disservice by not even trying concentrates

What vapes do you use?

Youre doing yourself a disservice by not even trying concentrates

What vapes do you use?

Concentrates seem to ruin peoples tolerance.
I smoke once a month so I like my tolerance to be low and my flight to stay magical everytime.
I use a Mighty Vape
Its lightweight discrete and I can take it through airports with no issue and it can burn flower and concentrate.
Thailand was crackin!!!!!
E40FB48B-6BCC-48A6-9533-3E1B1A356427.jpeg

My boy had the vape pen, it got me right but the comedown had me mad irritable. Cashier at chick fil a was new or something and was taking a long time ringing up the guy in front of me and i was about to lose it.

Who's tried lean? My boy have me the rest of his prescription but I'm kinda shook.

My boy had the vape pen, it got me right but the comedown had me mad irritable. Cashier at chick fil a was new or something and was taking a long time ringing up the guy in front of me and i was about to lose it.

Who's tried lean? My boy have me the rest of his prescription but I'm kinda shook.
leave that **** alone, I knew cats that jumped to heron after not being able to get their lean fix.

5 blunts at 1 time would create so much smoke. And everyone doesn't like taking a full blunt to the face. A few hits of some loud can set you straight. The sanitary thing i get. But it is what it is. Tradition i guess.

Leave the lean alone...don’t beat your liver/kidneys like that.
You aint seen what happened to Fredo?
It killed him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom