Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably that condescending tone that makes people think you are saying something is better than the other
lol bro people in here sayin we r trying to be a glorified us city.. but na I'm not tryna be condescending in a thread about love

Let's switch it up. Jus got this from a new spot it came with a postcard and candy lol customer service is top notch.

Attachments

• IMG_4564.JPG
    IMG_4564.JPG
    349.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
lol bro people in here sayin we r trying to be a glorified us city.. but na I'm not tryna be condescending in a thread about love

Let's switch it up. Jus got this from a new spot it came with a postcard and candy lol customer service is top notch.

Where are you located boss?

I’m going to assume that you meant $70CAD which would equate to $100USD.

The cheapest I ever paid for a half was $140usd so assuming the homie is plugging you, then yeah I can see $100 but that’s not for everyone off the street

I’m going to assume that you meant $70CAD which would equate to $100USD.

The cheapest I ever paid for a half was $140usd so assuming the homie is plugging you, then yeah I can see $100 but that’s not for everyone off the street

It's the other way around bro. 70 cad would b -27% usd. So I did mean 70 usd which 100 cad. So imagine we r both payin 7-10$ a gram. Price for both is us is the same, but automatically I'm 27% less cuz of exchange rate.

It's weird cuz markup between us and cad market exists on every retail good, automobiles, clothes etc. But not weed lol

Yea my tolerance is high with edibles. Had some lemonade the other night I dont think it had any effect

But when my boy uses the coooking hash from the medical dispensary...i be absolutely ROCKED

It's the other way around bro. 70 cad would b -27% usd. So I did mean 70 usd which 100 cad. So imagine we r both payin 7-10$ a gram. Price for both is us is the same, but automatically I'm 27% less cuz of exchange rate.

It's weird cuz markup between us and cad market exists on every retail good, automobiles, clothes etc. But not weed lol

My mistake. Even more unbelievable. Sheesh!

I think smoking this CBD lowered my tolerance. Mixed in a lil og last night and was much more hit than expected

I think smoking this CBD lowered my tolerance. Mixed in a lil og last night and was much more hit than expected
It's just the THC leaving your body as you've smoked lower dosages of THC. Same as not smoking at all and smoking that first time. Or only being used to Reggie (low THC) and getting hit with that dro for the first time.

32 hours tolerance break and counting

i hate it

i just started yet i want to give up already

Last time I took a break was from thanksgiving weekend to almost Christmas when I was sick for like a month. I was ready to just stop smoking by the end of it to be honest. My appetite came back to normal too.. been thinking about taking a break recently though. Been feeling fried when I smoke :lol:

That’s how I quit smoking cigarettes. I was ready to quit mentally then I had a cold and didn’t smoke for a couple days and just kept It going. Been like 3 years now and I’ll never smoke again. I understand other people now, those ****s stink. I wasn’t that heavy of a smoker (pack every 3 days) so it was way easier than I thought it was gonna be

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom